Hair CareHair ProductsShampooDove
Nutritive Solutions Intensive Repair Shampoo

Dove Nutritive Solutions Intensive Repair Shampoo

When it comes to healthy hair – caring for damage is key. Dove Intensive Repair System helps to nourish your hair, leaving it visibly repaired.

How do you like this shampoo? Does it leave your hair soft and silky and does it actually help damaged hair?
What are you planning to do with this shampoo?
Iss this good for really dry hair ?
Start your review of Dove Nutritive Solutions Intensive Repair Shampoo!
Miranda R.
New Iberia, LA
Dove Nutritive Solutions Intensive Repair Shampoo uploaded by Miranda R.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I love the smell and that’s it. I got a box set that came with the shampoo and conditioner. My hair was so oily and unclean right after I blow dryer. I had to pull my hair back in a ponytail so it wouldn’t look so disgusting.
Lileidy D.
Dove Nutritive Solutions Intensive Repair Shampoo uploaded by Lileidy D.
Es maravilloso y me ayuda a mantener mi cabello precioso e intacto. Es uno de mis preferidos.
Emily L.
Charlotte, NC
Dove Nutritive Solutions Intensive Repair Shampoo uploaded by Emily L.
I love Dove Products because of how rich and luxurious they are. Honestly after just ONE use my hair felt so much better. It leaves my hair smelling great and feeling soooo soft. My hair is dry and damaged from dying it so repairing it and restoring it back to being healthy is my main concern. This did not disappoint!
Michelle B.
Dove Nutritive Solutions Intensive Repair Shampoo uploaded by Michelle B.
I am constantly trying out different kinds of shampoos and conditioners. I will say this one is great it has a awesome smell and the smell last so long. It targets intensive repair for damaged hair which is what I need. I would definitely buy this same product again.
jessica R.
Kissimmee, FL
Dove Nutritive Solutions Intensive Repair Shampoo uploaded by jessica R.
Dove Nutritive Solutions Intensive Repair Shampoo uploaded by jessica R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Salí de compras 🛒 a probar este shampoo reparador para mi cabello y les contaré q me encanto mi resiltado mi cabello es fino y grasoso y lo siento con volumen y brillo eso me gusto mucho se ve hidratado y muy cedido estoy feliz
Jeimy A.
windham
Dove Nutritive Solutions Intensive Repair Shampoo uploaded by Jeimy A.
Purchased at: Target
I’m in vacation on the beach and my hair obviously need a intensificar repair for the pool water and the ocean water, I bought this shampoo and I had the best experience in only three days it’s the best shampoo for damaged hair!!!!
Neli C.
Los Angeles, CA
Dove Nutritive Solutions Intensive Repair Shampoo uploaded by Neli C.
My favorite everyday shampoo. Yes, I wash my hair everyday. 😭 I have SUPER oily hair, so I NEED to shower every day. First of all, this is gentle enough for everyday use and it smells AMAZING. People comment on how great my hair smells all the time, and it’s because of this shampoo. It also helps keep my dandruff at bay, and leaves my hair looking really healthy.
Amber V.
Metairie
Dove Nutritive Solutions Intensive Repair Shampoo uploaded by Amber V.
This stuff is amazing! I love Dove just in general. My hair feels so soft and looks so shine after use. Then there is the smell, it is absolutely the best. The smell last a while and stays strong. I have even used it on my 4 year old a few times. Definitely recommend!Dove Nutritive Solutions Intensive Repair Shampoo
Teresa P.
Waller, TX
Dove Nutritive Solutions Intensive Repair Shampoo uploaded by Teresa P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encanto , la suavidad y el olor que deja en mi pelo , realmente me encanto 🥰 Lo recomiendo
Inna S.
New Castle, DE
I love the Dove products. But this one was quite usual. I mean, it washes my hair quite well, but not awesome. The hair after this shampoo is pretty soft, even a little bit silky. But some conditioner or mask is obligatory! So, in general, quite good everyday shampoo but not unique.

102 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amanda M.
il y a 10 mois
Dove Nutritive Solutions Intensive Repair Shampoo ? Is this product good for dry damaged hair please
Linzi B. il y a 10 mois
Yes Dove hair products work on damaged and dry hair by providing hydration and soothing the hair and scalp