Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerDove
Nutritive Solutions Intensive Repair Conditioner

Dove Nutritive Solutions Intensive Repair Conditioner

Dove Intensive Repair Conditioner helps to visibly repair damaged hair – leaving it feeling healthy and strong. When it comes to healthy hair – caring for damage is key. The Dove Intensive Repair System gives your hair the daily dose of nourishment it needs.

Tienes tu cabello seco, poco hidratado? Recomiendo Dove, ha logrado que mi pelo se vea súper brillante y dócil, lo noto nutrido y suave y lo hemos comprobado en mi familia, ya que lo usamos diariamente. Uno de los mejores sin duda.Tengo mi cabello con alisado definitivo, ya que lo tengo ondulado y con el acondicionador Dove, prolongo el efecto y se vé hermoso!
Dove Intensive Repair Conditioner can I use this product for my 4C type hair? Will it leave my hair soft and moisturized?
Is this curly girl approved?
Start your review of Dove Nutritive Solutions Intensive Repair Conditioner!
Amber V.
Metairie
Dove Nutritive Solutions Intensive Repair Conditioner uploaded by Amber V.
This stuff is amazing! I love Dove just in general. My hair feels so soft and looks so shine after use. Then there is the smell, it is absolutely the best. The smell last a while and stays strong. I have even used it on my 4 year old a few times. Definitely recommend!
Ana A.
Modesto, CA
Dove Nutritive Solutions Intensive Repair Conditioner uploaded by Ana A.
A year ago I started using this shampoo and conditioner and it really gives the hair a super cool look, leaving it very soft and moving. I'm lovin 'it Dove Nutritive Solutions Intensive Repair Conditioner
Brooke J.
Millington, TN
Dove Nutritive Solutions Intensive Repair Conditioner uploaded by Brooke J.
After using it my hair smells so good. It's the best smelling Condioner I've used in a very long time. My hair feels stronger and isn't as frizzy as it usually is. And it has shine and volume to it now. I love it and will continue to use it for a very long time.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Stacy A.
Gloster, LA
1,027 reviews
Really like this I love the formula it makes my hair soft and healthy looking and feeling
Jewel B.
Las Vegas , Nv
Dove Nutritive Solutions Intensive Repair Conditioner uploaded by Jewel B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Pretty good conditioner I really like the smell is very different I’ve never smelled any other conditioner like this one
Gloria H.
winston salem jackson
Dove Nutritive Solutions Intensive Repair Conditioner uploaded by Gloria H.
Dove Nutritive Solutions Intensive Repair Conditioner uploaded by Gloria H.
Purchased at: Macy's
Está producto me en canta porque deja mi palo muy lindos suave sin friz tiene un delicioso aroma lo recomiendo chicas bellas
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
This is great conditioner! It leaves my hair really hydrated and smooth. I also find that it noticeably repairs my hair over time. I have been using this conditioner for a long time and absolutely love it. The scent also stays on your hair for a long time!
Sarah H.
Bath, PA
Dove Nutritive Solutions Intensive Repair Conditioner uploaded by Sarah H.
So my daughter has very thick dry stubborn hair that I can’t get a brush through. But with this combo I was able just to wash, condition and run the Comb through it. I’m amazed. I will buy this for now on for my daughter.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Kristin M.
Hanover, PA
Dove Nutritive Solutions Intensive Repair Conditioner uploaded by Kristin M.
I love the scent of this shampoo and find that when using it my hair is noticeably softer. I do have to use other products with this shampoo/conditioner but do use it and am satisfied with it.
Pretti E.
Marietta, GA
This line of the brand is very great for my hair. I use the shampoo as well. I have a very dry scalp and it does the job right. Very affordable
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mihlali M.
South Africa
il y a un an
Brenda S. il y a 9 jours
Yes absolutely!!!
Ivanishvili N.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
Cristina V. il y a un an
I recommend that while you are in the shower that you condition your or use a hair mask and comb through your hair and you will find that you will not have any trouble combing your hair after you towel dry it😃
Faith H.
Cincinnati, OH
il y a 2 ans
Jas G. il y a un an
I normally love Dove products, but I feel like the conditioner gives a weird texture to my hair. I’m not too big of a fan