BY DOVE

Daily Moisture ConditionerAt Dove we are dedicated to providing superior nourishment solutions for hair. We believe that if you want to achieve real results you need real care that works hard each time you use it. That is why we create our products with 2 way care, to provide both instant and long term results. see more...

Christina J.
This conditioner is really nice and leaves your hair feeling really smooth and silky. It is not as soft as I would like it to be, but it is decent. The only issue is that it does not leave my hair completely frizz free even right after the shower.
Amanda S.
Doesn’t make your hair greasy. It smells so yummy. I have thinner hair and it keeps my hair looking nice. I also use the dove shampoo and I just find that their brand works best for me. I will continue buying this product.
Sam S.
Memphis, TN
As much as I wanted to love this I didnt.. I think moisture shampoos just cause my hair to look greasy. It looked good the first day but it got greasy way to fast.
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It works really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Joy S.
This worked better for me in the summer when it’s humid. In the winter, it just isn’t enough. My hair is straw like and terribly dry. For the price, it’s a solid product and pretty easy to find in stores.
Brylee E.
hilo,hawaii
Dove is the best drugstore shampoo and conditioner I’ve ever used. I really enjoy how it leaves my hair. It is so smooth and bouncy when it dries. I hope you try this brand one day!
Corinne Z.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this conditioner. I buy it at Costco, and it is perfect for my long hair. I get about two months of use out of it. It’s super affordable and it keeps my hair silky and soft.
Samantha M.
Springboro
I absolutely love the way this smells! it leaves my hair feeling so soft! I tried the one without a pump first and ill have to say I prefer the pumps.
Karah G.
Murphy
This is my favorite cheap brand of shampoo and conditioner. However, I do prefer a professional brand now this one was good throughout highschool.
Becca R.
Lynchburg, VA
Does a great job at taming my frizz and making my hair sleek and smooth. It's very affordable too, the larger bottles last forever.