BeautyHairHair ProductsDove
Nutritive Solutions Color Care Conditioner

Dove Nutritive Solutions Color Care Conditioner

Created especially for colored hair, our Color Care system keeps your hair color vibrant for up to 8 weeks.

How effective has this product been on your hair? Have you seen a difference in your hair?
Start your review of Dove Nutritive Solutions Color Care Conditioner!
Iffat N.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a very good conditioner for people who color their hair. You know when you color your hair, they get really dry and damage easily but whit this product you know you are doing something good for your hair. It really smooth out your hair and protect them from damaging.
Rachel D.
Louisville, IL
I love all Dove shampoos and conditioners. They work well on my hair and smell absolutely amazing. This one is great on my color treated, dry, brittle hair.
Jaida N.
Arlington, TX
This is just 10/10 , since not only does it soften my hair but it softens , untangles , AND adds scent to my hair . These qualities are super hard to find for me , so I would totally recommend this product .
Robin E.
West Warwick RI
I really like the conditioner I have long curly hair and it makes my hair soft and smooth and it smells great
Kelly R.
Grandville, MI
I love the Dove Damage Therapy Color Repair Conditioner. It is gentle on my hair, but keeps it look healthy. It smells amazing too!
Kathy P.
Decatur, MI
I love using this product. I color my hair and it can be very damaged sometimes. This brings my hair back to life with great shine and makes it look healthy.
Cassandra B.
Kingston, PA
I absolutely love this dove color repair conditioner. I'm one to constantly use a blow dryer and an iron on my hair so when I use this conditioner it repairs my hair so much!
Claire S.
Boston
This was great for after I dyed my hair. Definietly recommend to everyone, my hair stayed healthy until the next time I dyed my hair. My color stayed longer than other products Ive used.
Slena S.
Charleston, WV
Dove products are my go to products. I love their products all of them their shampoos and conditioners are great but their prices are not even at a local family dollar the prices are a little outrageous.
Judy M.
Seneca, SC
I love this product.i have long hair and i need a conditioner to work so i want have ant tangles,this product does the job well.