BY DOVE

Want hair that feels clean and fresh? Dove Coconut & Hydration Shampoo with Nutritive Serum adds essential moisture back to dry hair and leaves the soothing scent of coconut water and sweet lime. Hair feels refreshed and hydrated, without being weighed... see more...

• I have been looking for a new shampoo for days and I read good revi...3 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Roberto c.
Roberto c.
This shampoo is freaking amazing my sister got it and told me to try it and I'm hooked! It's super awesome keeps your hair feeling the healthiest it's ever been its perfect for the summer when it's getting all the sun and pool damaged this is so fantastic it had coconut & Lemmon ive been using it for a few days now and I'm so impressed! I worked outside cutting the grass and cleaning the pool and going for a 5mile run with my dog and it still left my hair super soft, super amazing and smelling super great! I took a shower at 10am and ended my day at 12am and my hair felt great, and smelled amazing even after a log day. I totally recommend this to everyone men and woman it doesn't smell like perfumes or anything it just smells clean.
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Lynchburg, VA
Price: $4.99 from Target and worth every penny. It's salon quality!
Smell: Amazing! Coconut and lime, which is my favorite. Your hair will smell wonderful all day.
Cleaning Power: This shampoo gets all the grease out of my hair after a workout!
Moisturization: Really keeps my hair feeling soft, but not weighed down and greasy. (Paired with the matching conditioner, the softness lasts)
Other Notes: I have frizzy, wavy hair that I straighten every day. This shampoo maintains the frizz. It seems to nourish my hair, which can get damaged from the heat I use. Seriously, give this stuff a try!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Spring Hill, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite shampoo! I wash my hair every day and had been struggling with shampoo and conditioner combos making my hair feel greasy right out of the shower. I had tried high end and drugstore shampoos and almost gave up until I decided to give this a try, since I liked the smell of it. It was amazing! It makes my hair feel clean and soft, my hair looks healthy too. Definitely my go to shampoo.
Jayy P.
Jayy P.
Beverly Hills, CA
I love the way this shampoo smells. It is very hydrating and goes on smooth and easy. I've even left it in my hair to give myself a little extra boost and then washed it out a couple hours later. Dove products smell the best of any out there and I would recommend this product to anyone who dry hair that needs a boost.
Danica C.
Danica C.
Lake Villa, IL
This product is amazing and awesome! It really hydrates my hair. I love that the scent is coconut and it's long-lasting. It has a very beautiful packaging. I usually buy this at Wal-Mart and it's affordable. I definitely recommend this to others because it's affordable, it has a nice scents, and it's long-lasting.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Chicago
I use this shampoo on my natural hair but in the Peach Blast scent. It smells amazing. Leaves my hair and scalf feeling very clean. I purchased this from Walmart. I have 4a hair that is uncolored. The shampoo doesn't really help with detangling much. Although I really like shampoo, I probably won't purchase again.
Karina L.
Karina L.
This shampoo is a solid, no frills, shampoo. I have used it consistently for a while and have no complaints. Sometimes, I alternate using conditioner with this shampoo and using just this shampoo and I do not see any noticeable difference from when I use both shampoo and conditioner every time I wash my hair.
Tesla R.
Tesla R.
Moody, AL
I always use Dove shampoos and I had never tried this one before. I love coconut so I was excited to try it, but I definitely should have smelled it before I bought it. The smell is really intense and perfume like. I'm sensitive to certain smells and it gave me a headache the first (and last) time I used it.
Maileen D.
Maileen D.
This product is great. it has a great lasting smell that isn't strong . the scent makes me feel fresh and the packaging is pretty and easy to open with wet hands. it is a bit pricey but dove is a great brand . i was satisfied by it but my hair still feels dry after awhile of it though so i left out a star.
keidy S.
keidy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is always being blow dryer and flat ironed. Treatments have made my hair better for a few days at the most but this shampoo and conditioner has brought life back to my hair. It smells amazing with the slightest hint of coconut and lime. It smells so fresh and my hair feels light and healthy.
Natalia G.
Natalia G.
East Windsor, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a new shampoo for days and I read good reviews about this product. But somebody can tell me your experience this products please. How do you feel your hair? Is this shampoo really good ? Thanks