BY DOVE

Nourishes with refreshing scent of coconut water and sweet lime. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
TaKasha S.
This conditioner was a life saver for my daughter’s hair, it had gotten so tangle from swimming so much. Even though we used half the bottle it definitely took care of that problem and her hair smelled amazing
Megan S.
Dove has such a great smell to it and a lasting smell. Even if I don't wash my hair daily it still smells like I did. It also gives my hair they extra bit of moisture it so desperately needs.
Brigitte R.
McAllen
This works really well, I like the conditioner definitely makes your hair soft and fell nice, the packaging is simple and pretty much a simple conditioner bottle, my hair color is dark brown and it's very thin and straight, overall this product was very satisfying.
Emily B.
Virginia
This conditioner leaves my hair feeling silky and with a soft texture. My hair is very curly and hard to handle and with this product, it makes it easy and better to style. This is the only conditioner that I have actually seen a good outcome. I am very satisfied with this product.
Keely T.
I've always loved dove. They've never let me down! One of my top 5 for sure! Never disappointed with this company! Also not too much on the pricey side but well worth every cent spent with them. No complaints at all!
Rae W.
Brooklyn, NY
Love how moisturizer my hair feels after using this product. I have dark brown hair with a 4C texture and sometimes it's difficult to find products that work well. I use this product as recommended on the bottle.
Nusrat C.
Bronx, NY
I've been satisfied with this product so far. It's become one of my ho to conditioners. It's creamy and moisturizing. It had that nice coconut scent. Also comes of easily off the hair. The texture of my hair is better now due to it.
Magali T.
Mecca, CA
I have try this product and it's very good and its leaves your hair smelling good I would buy this product again for the right price but on an. It was a good product
Hannah P.
Spring Run, PA
Love this conditioner love the smell and how soft it makes my hair. I always buy dove shampoo and conditioner because I think it's the only thing that helps my hair.
lizette s.
Oxnard, CA
I love it! It leaves my body smoth and never had a problem with it. It works for dry and oily skin works great with every type of skin !!!