BY DOVE #90 in Conditioner

Want hair that feels clean and fresh? Dove Coconut & Hydration Conditioner with Nutritive Serum adds essential moisture back to dry hair and leaves the soothing scent of coconut water and sweet lime. Hair feels refreshed and hydrated, without being... see more...

• I have been wanting to try this product as I am looking for a condi...3 Answers
  • Does this conditioner work well with a dry, itchy scalp? I love the...2 Answers
  • is there a shampoo partner to this conditioner ?4 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Norbeliss M.
Norbeliss M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I must say that this conditioner lives up to its name. Dove has never been my go-to for any hair product (I only depend on their deodorant and soap bars) but this conditioner changed my stance. I have naturally dry hair that loves to knot and becomes extremely rough in the shower. My water source has a lot of calcium and I don't know what else but it is harsh on my hair! I tried finding something to help revive my hair after my shower and this conditioner does the job and more! I need my hair to be hydrated throughout, not just in certain areas, so I like to run my fingers through my hair like a comb when I apply any conditioner. Because of the water making my hair miserable, this is impossible without the right product. This conditioner allows me to run my fingers throughout my hair like it was silk. After my shower, my hair felt the softest it has ever been and it looked healthier and gave my curls a nice bounce. I will continue buying this conditioner in the future!
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Anaheim, CA
My hair is not fine! I have average thickness/curly hair. This is the BEST conditioner I have ever used in my life! My thinking (a year ago when I started using it) was that curls need volume to be really curly, and not weighed down by anti-frizz grease! I was right. My curls have never had as much shape, movement, and less frizz. The compliments I've gotten since I started using the Extra Volume shampoo and foaming conditioner have been unbelievable. In case you want to know, I use Thermasilk Curl Sculpting Gel (scrunch, and air dry). After a year of using this and not needing to change to something else, I would recommend it to anyone with hair like mine. I don't know about people with fine hair. And the regular conditioner (not the foam) isn't as good, but it does work better than any salon product I've ever used. And I've used a million! TRY IT if you have CURLS. You'll LOVE IT!
Madlen B.
Madlen B.
Silver Spring, MD
I love how this product makes my hair feel believes it's soft manageable and helps the damage you caused to your hair on a daily basis the cost is great and it will give you everything you need for your hairline I love how this product makes my hair feel believes it's soft manageable and helps the damage you caused to your hair on a daily basis the cost is great and it will give you everything you need for your hair
Caty K.
Caty K.
Dove has done amazing when it comes to shampoos and conditioners. I used the nutritive solutions coconut and hydration conditioner after a couple of hair color treatments and a new haircut. I found out coconut helps hair follicles open up and grow, so this product just sounded right. After using this my hair has grown about an inch in the last couple months and is crazy soft. I'm in love with this conditioner.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just started using this conditioner and it's my favorite by Dove so far! I bleach my hair roughly every 6-8 weeks and it tends to get dry if I don't use a heavy duty conditioner. This one smells delicious and it's by far the thickest and most penetrating condition I've used that wasn't purchased in a salon. Smell is PERFECT for spring/summer that's for sure! I'll be buying it again!
Mariangel U.
Mariangel U.
I received the Peach Blast not the coconut, which I would love to try! I love everything about the shampoo & conditioner, my hair looks and feels great, everything except the scent. I love scented shampoos and soaps, but the peach/citrus combo of this shampoo and conditioner is unpleasant. The only good thing about the scent is that fortunately it fades away quickly.
Marian L.
Marian L.
Scranton, Pa
Oh my gosh! I absolutely love this conditioner! It smells absolutely amazing. My hair feels super soft. I have colored hair and sometimes the ends get dry but this makes all of my hair feel great! Pretty sure it was on sale st Walmart when I bought it. I definitely would recommend it others. The scent is the biggest selling point for me. You can smell it all day!
Tabitha T.
Tabitha T.
Jarrell, TX
I bought this product as I'm so impressed with the nutri-oil line Dove offers. The scent of this conditioner was much more pleasant. However, the hydration did not compare. I think if I had fine hair, I wouldn't as disappointed. The price is average to most conditioners, the packaging is simple. I think I will be going back to the nutri-oil line.
Carolina F.
Carolina F.
Gainesville, FL
I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO! It's the only shampoo that doesn't make my hair oily and is able to add the healthy shine. I'm able to use this shampoo without having to iron my hair because it gives it a healthy look. I have hair that tends to get oily fast and this is the only shampoo that is able to help that situation. The price is great as well!
Trelisa W.
Trelisa W.
Benton, MS
I love love love this conditioner, Dove feels really great on your skin so imagine this softness in your hair. this is a really good conditioner. My sister in law's hair got matted into a nest she thought she was going to have to cut off all of her hair, but we used this on it and lost minimum hair and it was really soft and shiny after.
aylin r.
aylin r.
Tucson, AZ
is there a shampoo partner to this conditioner ?
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually smell like coconut? Does anyone know if it has coconut oil in it?
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been wanting to try this product as I am looking for a conditioner that won't leave my hair with product build up or feeling weighed down do you recommend this product for thick hair?
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Flinton, PA
Does this conditioner work well with a dry, itchy scalp? I love the idea of hydration and coconut, but my scalp is so dry and sensitive. I also have straight, fine hair. Thanks! :)