BeautyHairHair ProductsDove
Nutritive Solutions Clarify & Hydrate Shampoo

Dove Nutritive Solutions Clarify & Hydrate Shampoo

Dove Clarify & Hydrate Shampoo deeply cleanses and purifies oily, dull hair from roots to ends and effectively removes product build-up without stripping hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dove Nutritive Solutions Clarify & Hydrate Shampoo!
Sarai V.
Lancaster, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This shampoo works great. The scent isn’t strong at all, I personally love strong scented shampoos. Nonetheless, it helps with dry scalp
Alissa F.
I have very oily hair and have to wash my hair very frequently. This shampoo definitely helps with removing the excess oils in my hair. Highly recommend!
Jennifer J.
Steinbach, MB
This stuff is so amazing. After applying a toner to my very light blonde hair it turned it dark grey!!! I quickly ran out and picked up this shampoo hoping it would strip the awful colour out of my hair. three washes and and the toner was gone. Magic! I will always keep a bottle of this around in case of another hair disaster.
Dora B.
It was great for my hair. I have continued buying it after I first tried it because it’s amazing. Would absolutely recommend!!!

Looking for your answer?