Dove Nutritive Solutions Absolute Curls Shampoo uploaded by Barbie S.Dove Nutritive Solutions Absolute Curls Shampoo uploaded by Rosy D.Dove Nutritive Solutions Absolute Curls Shampoo uploaded by Rosy D.

BY DOVE

At Dove we are dedicated to providing superior nourishment solutions for hair. We believe that if you want to achieve real results you need real care that works hard each time you use it. That is why we create our products with 2 way care, to provide both instant and long term results. So over time your hair gets better and better.

Alexa-marie T.
Dover, NH
I am in love with this product. I will not use anything else on my curly hair. I have very very curly hair that can be slightly kinky and very course. It is very thick and when completely dry sits just above the mid point of my back. With that being said, I have a lot of hair. If I swap out this product and keep the rest of my routine the same you can tell. This changed the game for my hair!
Amanda G.
Currently using this now and it makes my hair soft and super curly. I love it. The smell is okay, but I always love a shampoo that moisturizes and makes my scalp feel fresh and clean on wash days. I will most definitely buy it again, it’s affordable and does its job.
Alexis G.
Johnston, RI
My issue with Dove curl shampoo is that it isn’t hydrating enough. It can leave the hair feeling extra dull and dry if you don’t use enough product - and by enough product I mean way more than the suggested size. The shampoo does do the trick and I don’t hate it, otherwise I wouldn’t use it, but it isn’t my first choice and I wouldn’t recommend it to people with very dry hair.
Rebekah L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have thick, kinky Italian curls.
I had given up hope on finding a quality curly shampoo and conditioner that wasn't extremely expensive.
This product caught my eye with their original commercials encouraging curly haired women of all ages to embrace the beauty of their curls.
I tried it for the first time about a year and a half ago and have remained loyal since.
My hair has such beautifully bouncy curls and requires less styling product after washing.
I will say, that sometimes it is hard to find the shampoo. For some reason, in the hair care aisle (at Target and Walmart) there is an empty space where the shampoo should be and lots of conditioner. So, I am always sure to snag it up when I see it. (And I will say, it has gotten better in recent months).
Nicole B.
Brooklyn, NY
I have soft, curly, wavy semi course hair and I bought this as soon as I saw it and I was VERY happy! I didn't see any miracles happen though. Since I've been natural I've been having a hard time finding products that bring out my curls and define them. I love this shampoo though. Smells very rich and I find it moisturizing. I'm still gonna keep buying it and keep it in my collection.
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
I used this shampoo and the conditioner for the whole month of April. I liked the design of the bottle and it smelled really good! I can't say it did much for me though. My curls felt weighed down. For that reason alone I wouldn't purchase this product again.
Keristy H.
I love dove products because they have amazing lost lasting scents. It leaves my hair feeling fresh. I believe I only start using this product for like a month now and I am impressed by it. I I'll surely buy it again.
Kaitlyn D.
Really works well for my thick curly hair, it makes my hair feel lighter and soft. My curls have less frizz and I just love the way my hair looks after using Dove Shampoo and Conditioner for curly hair.
Victoria B.
Hammond, LA
Great shampoo for curly hair! Leaves my hair clean, smelling great, less frizz, and light weight! I just wish the bottles were a little bigger so I didn’t have to buy them so much
Margó W.
Marion, IN
Hydrated and helps soften my curly hair. Helps to keep it manageable. I can only wash mg hair about twice a week and it cleans my scalp and washes away all product residue.