BY DOVE

• Nourishes and protects hair from dryness
• Soothing cucumber and green tea scent
• Helps lock in moisture without weighing hair down
• Moisturizing shampoo formulated with Nutritive Serum
• Gives you soft, smooth, and silky hair with every use
• Perfect for everyday use
Waking up with the scent of cucumber and green tea can give you a blissfully relaxed start to your morning. That’s why Dove Nourishing Rituals Cool Moisture Shampoo helps ease you into your day with this soothing fragrance, as well as giving you nourished, silky smooth hair that’s protected from dryness.

Combining a soothing cucumber and green tea fragrance with our Nutritive Serum, Dove Nourishing Rituals Cool Moisture Shampoo is a nourishing, moisturizing shampoo that gives you smooth, silky hair wash after wash. Its gentle, lightweight formula locks in essential moisture without weighing your hair down, giving you a stress-free good hair day.

Dove Nourishing Rituals Cool Moisture Shampoo
  • "Dove is amazing, every time I get this product it never lets me down, its one of my favorites and I love how It leaves my hair and the smell last long I love it soo much:)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think Dove makes some of the best shampoos because they always leave my hair soft and shiny and I personally don't find the need to use conditioner afterwards (but I have straight hair so it's easier to comb and detangle)." in 1 review
  • "It smells great to me and leaves my hair soft and clean without drying it out at all. " in 1 review
  • "Always leaves my hair smelling clean and feeling soft! " in 1 review
  • "Keeps my hair clean and smelling fresh." in 1 review
Bella M.
Super good shampoo! I love the smell! It makes my hair feel super nice and not tangled at all! This is good if you have a dry scalp because this really helps moisturize your head! I would definitely buy this product again!
Karolina U.
I have a very sensitive scalp, apparently. Anytime I go away from Dove, I end up with dandruff. I love all of their smells, the price, and what the company stands for. This shampoo always leaves my hair feeling fabulous!
Danielle M.
Bristol, CT
The smell of this shampoo is absolutely amazing. I couldn't believe I could still pick up the scent at the end of a long day, I have never experienced that before. Leaves my hair soft and touchable. Controls frizz.
mary a.
This shampoo was a game changer for my very dry hair! It isn’t too pricey and I can find it at almost all stores. The smell last along time. I have very dry hair so I can go a week without washing my hair and the smell and cleanliness is still there. I don’t feel like there is any buildup with this shampoo like some other moisturizing shampoos I’ve used in the past. I will probably never switch from using this.
Raquel D.
This is one of my favorite shampoos. I’ll try other brands but I find myself coming back to this one every time one of them doesn’t work out. I have very fine hair so it looks oily fast, and the only downfall with this shampoo is that it doesn’t keep my hair clean as long as some other brands do. It is gentle on my hair though and keeps it soft with no build up.
Cassandra M.
Henderson, NV
OMG... best shampoo ever. The only way I can describe this shampoo is by saying that it’s like drinking water after chewing mint gum. It feels cooling and refreshing after washing. Can’t wait to purchase again and use only about the size of a quarter amount.
Jiana J.
Kissimmee
Cucumber scents are my favorite and this really helps to smooth out my hair giving it a shiner look. It lathers great and I don’t have to use a lot of product. It helps to maintain the split ends I have but still hydrating my hair.
Nicole W.
Lakeland
Best smelling shampoo there is hands down! I love this product and have been using it for years. My only complaint is that they don’t sell a bigger bottle. I have received so many compliments on the smell of my hair while using this shampoo and conditioner.
Erin N.
Ridgewood
Great product leaves my hair feeling soft and moisturized without weighting down my hair. Plus it smells AMAZING!! It helps Detangle my hair while in the shower. I definitely recommend this product.
Jody B.
Tucson
Smells amazing nice packaging good price does what it's suppose to I highly recommend it so what are you waiting for give it ah try so you can see what I mean 💗💗💗💗😘😍😘😘
Thao N.
Boston, MA
I love this smell, but what happened to the peach volumnizer one? I love that one too :(
Alehna M.
Camden, NY
Does this cause build up
Hilda L D.
Does this shampoo leave your scalp and hair oily? Does it really clean well? Can it be used for daily use?
Sara G.
Anchorage, AK
Is this light enough for very fine, damaged hair? The Oxygen Moisture line causes breakage for me
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Smeells really great love it 💘

Target