BY DOVE

• Helps Lock In Moisture Without Weighing Your Hair Down
• Formulated With Our Nutritive Serum
• Gives You Soft, Smooth, Beautiful Hair With Every Use
• Moisturizing Conditioner Suitable For Daily Use

A refreshing shower is a great way to help you ease into your day – and what’s more refreshing than the soothing scent of cucumber and green tea? That’s why we created dove nourishing rituals cool moisture conditioner, which brings you this fresh fragrance while protecting and nourishing your dry hair at the same time.
This dove conditioner blends a soothing cucumber and green tea fragrance with our nutritive serum to instantly detangle your freshly shampooed hair. The gentle and lightweight formula locks in essential moisture without weighing your hair down to leave you with silky, smooth hair that feels soft and nourished.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Behentrimonium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Potassium Chloride, Lactic Acid, Disodium Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Tea-dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Peg-150 Distearate, Gluconolactone, Adipic Acid, Sodium Sulfate, Trehalose, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Blue 1 (Ci 42090)

Perfect For
• A Soothing Scent
Let The Calming Fragrance Of Cucumber And Green Tea Soothe The Senses As You Massage In Dove Nourishing Rituals Cool Moisture Conditioner. It’s The Perfect Way To Start The Day Feeling Relaxed With Beautifully Scented Hair.
• Softer, Smoother Hair
This Moisturizing Conditioner Is Enriched With Our Lightweight Nutritive Serum To Lock In Your Dry Hair’s Essential Moisture. This Means It Feels Soft, Smooth And Detangled After Every Wash, Without Feeling Weighed Down.
• Progressive Nourishment
Perfect For Everyday Use, This Dove Conditioner Progressively Nourishes Your Hair, So That It Looks And Feels Better Instantly But Gets Better Wash After Wash, Too.

How To Use

Simply Apply This Dove Conditioner To Wet, Freshly Washed Hair, Focusing On The Mid-lengths Before Working Your Way Down To The Tips. For Best Results, Pair It Up With Dove Nourishing Rituals Cool Moisture Shampoo.

Dove Nourishing Rituals Cool Moisture Conditioner

Start your review of Dove Nourishing Rituals Cool Moisture Conditioner!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Barb W.
Newark, OH
Love the smell of this and how it leaves my hair conditioned but not weighed down. Affordable especially when I have coupons.
Desire R.
Whiting, IN
Huge fan of Dove very refreshing and soothing, I have tried tons of other conditioners and shampoos and I really enjoy Dove.
FreddyandAlondra L.
Moses Lake, WA
My ride or die conditioner can't go wrong with this I really think it's and amazing formula and definatley keep repurchasing
Tiffany A.
Love this smell! I use the deodorant in the smell also! Crisp fresh and the conditioner leaves my hair silky without build up
kayla D.
Mesquite, TX
I use this because Dove is always my family favorite product to go to. Dove I buy at any local store and I just use it alot.
Mercedes S.
Jacksonville, FL
Love the smell works pretty good too light and smells really good like dove over a lot now will continue to buy this product
Aslin R.
Best product ever for damaged hair, i actually damaged my hair from flat ironing it, and this makes it feel a lot healthier.
Tia S.
Shawnee, OK
This shampoo is awesome. It smells great and moisturizes great. Its also very cooking to your scalp. Dove never lets me.down
Ashley M.
Richmond
/Makes my hair feel great. Soft and smooth. I️ let it set for 10 mins. Once a month I place on my hair and wrap t for 30 mins
Janne🦋Nicart N.
Carson
I love this and their shampoo. Also I love cucumbers and the smell of it. This helps your shine and smoothened your hair.💕💕💕
Jessica B.
Cincinnati, OH
How does this product feel after a shower? Any residue?
Shauna B.
Cumming, GA
Does It make your scalp itch?
d a.