BY DOVE

• Helps Lock In Moisture Without Weighing Your Hair Down
• Formulated With Our Nutritive Serum
• Gives You Soft, Smooth, Beautiful Hair With Every Use
• Moisturizing Conditioner Suitable For Daily Use

A Refreshing Shower Is A Great Way To Help You Ease Into Your Day – And What’s More Refreshing Than The Soothing Scent Of Cucumber And Green Tea? That’s Why We Created Dove Nourishing Rituals Cool Moisture Conditioner, Which Brings You This Fresh Fragrance While Protecting And Nourishing Your Dry Hair At The Same Time.
This Dove Conditioner Blends A Soothing Cucumber And Green Tea Fragrance With Our Nutritive Serum To Instantly Detangle Your Freshly Shampooed Hair. The Gentle And Lightweight Formula Locks In Essential Moisture Without Weighing Your Hair Down To Leave You With Silky, Smooth Hair That Feels Soft And Nourished.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Behentrimonium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Potassium Chloride, Lactic Acid, Disodium Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Tea-dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Peg-150 Distearate, Gluconolactone, Adipic Acid, Sodium Sulfate, Trehalose, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Blue 1 (Ci 42090)

Perfect For
• A Soothing Scent
Let The Calming Fragrance Of Cucumber And Green Tea Soothe The Senses As You Massage In Dove Nourishing Rituals Cool Moisture Conditioner. It’s The Perfect Way To Start The Day Feeling Relaxed With Beautifully Scented Hair.
• Softer, Smoother Hair
This Moisturizing Conditioner Is Enriched With Our Lightweight Nutritive Serum To Lock In Your Dry Hair’s Essential Moisture. This Means It Feels Soft, Smooth And Detangled After Every Wash, Without Feeling Weighed Down.
• Progressive Nourishment
Perfect For Everyday Use, This Dove Conditioner Progressively Nourishes Your Hair, So That It Looks And Feels Better Instantly But Gets Better Wash After Wash, Too.

How To Use

Simply Apply This Dove Conditioner To Wet, Freshly Washed Hair, Focusing On The Mid-lengths Before Working Your Way Down To The Tips. For Best Results, Pair It Up With Dove Nourishing Rituals Cool Moisture Shampoo.

Madison M.
yall I LOVE THIS STUFF honestly all things that dove makes I love. This conditioner smells sooo good and leaves your hair so smooth and soft! I feel like this honestly CLEANS your hair without having all the harsh chemicals in it. I feel like it really moisturizes your hair like your hair has been begging for. Our hair needs to be moisturized just like our skin does. And this is the product YOU NEED. Dove is very affordable and you don't need much product. Now dove isn't a professorial brand but for a drugstore conditioner it's very great for you hair I will never use anything else! After a few uses I have seen a huge difference in frizz. I literally don't have it anymore. Who doesn't want soft hair? lol. The smell literally last a couple of days. so I highly recommend this product for all ages. I use their shampoo, body wash, and deodorant. See how obsessed I am with his brand lol hopefully you will be too!
Jessica R.
San Antonio, TX
If I could give this more stars I could! The cucumber and green tea smell so good but not too over powering. Compared to other conditioners I use less of the dove product when conditioning my hair then I do with other brands. Leaves my hair feeling super soft and tangle free.
Andrea C.
I have VERY thick, fairly long hair that needs daily washing in the summer and winter. Dove shampoo and conditioner keep my hair manageable and damage free! I find the shampoo cleans very well without over drying my scalp, it rinses out well and does not leave a film on my hair. The conditioner works so quickly and really gives your hair that extra boost to overcome any heat damage. I’ve been a loyal user for years and love it!
Karolina U.
A steal. Dove sure knows what they’re doing - this formula leaves my hair and my extensions extra soft. I love the fresh smell of cucumber that’s not overpowering, and the lightweight formula. Less is more with Dove!
Kayla C.
Yardley, PA
"Eh" comes to mind when I think about this conditioner. I got a TON of it on a coupon deal and couldn't wait to finish it because I just didn't like it. I felt like it did nothing for my hair at all.

For reference, I have fine hair. There are much better options at this price point like Garnier, Herbal Essences, Aussie, Pantene.

I will definitely not repurchase and will buy one of the above brands before I try this again.
Ruth K.
I love dove products because I fee like they are not harsh on my skin and hair. This conditioner is light but also detangles and leaves my hair soft and silky. I also like the light scent which is very fresh smelling.
Jennifer O.
Raymond, NH
My favorite scent and bottle.from the dove collection yes safe for.colored treated hair! My fav scent cucumber...always get compliments on the smell! It's for dry and oily cause I have both! I'm very satisfied
Melissa R.
Shalimar, FL
I have a dry scalp and this is a great product to help with that issue! I love the smell and the fresh feeling I get after use! I try to use is once or twice a week and I definitely notice a difference! And it does not dry out my hair or scalp
Barbara h.
Quincy, MA
This made my hair feel dried out and knotted. My hair is thick and curly, so I need to shampoo and then condition to get my hair untangled. This product just made my hair feel more tangled and dried out.
Kathy I.
Ewing, KY
Love all dove product I feel like it’s working to protect my hair and this cool moisture leaves my scalp feeling hydrated and my hair is normally dry but this gives the extra moisture it need I will always purchase dove products
Jessica B.
Mason, OH
How does this product feel after a shower? Any residue?
Shauna B.
Cumming, GA
Does It make your scalp itch?
I love it
d a.
DOES DJ KHALED USE THIS
Seharay G.
What sensation does the product leave in the hair?

back