BY DOVE

• Intense nourishment for dry hair
• Nourishes with the refreshing scent of coconut water and sweet lime
• Formulated with Nutritive Serum to lock in essential moisture
• Every time you use it, hair is soft, smooth and beautiful
• Lightweight formula won’t weigh hair down
• Conditioner for dry hair that’s perfect for everyday use
If you give your dry hair some extra daily nourishment, it’ll feel its silky, soft best again. That’s why Dove Nourishing Rituals Coconut & Hydration Conditioner, which locks in essential moisture, will leave your hair feeling soft and smooth.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Infused with the zesty scent of coconut water and sweet lime, Dove Nourishing Rituals Coconut & Hydration Conditioner is as refreshing as it is moisturizing. As well as giving you beautifully scented hair, it’s formulated with Nutritive Serum to seal moisture into strands without weighing your hair down – making it a great conditioner for dry hair. Perfect for everyday use, this hydrating conditioner helps progressively nourish dry hair over time, too, so every time you use it, your hair feels supremely soft, smooth and, of course, beautifully scented.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Behentrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Chloride, Amodimethicone, DMDM Hydantoin, PEG-150 Distearate, Propylene Glycol, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 33 (CI 17200)

• I have been wanting to try this product as I am looking f...3 Answers
  • Does this work good for very dry hair ?1 Answers
  • Does this conditioner work well with a dry, itchy scalp? ...2 Answers
Jessica R.
Hawaii
Absolute favorite shampoo and conditioner. I thought it was so awesome to see the small tag saying that this is inspired by  women’s hair rituals I hawaii! I am actually from Hawaii and it leaves my natural wavey hair soft and clean and not weighted down at all. I’m in love with the smell I would buy a body wash if they had it also! I used to use another dove shampoo and conditioner duo but when I came across this scent I fell in love with it.

Some things to keep in mind
1. The smell does not smell of straight coconut. I actually don’t like my hair to smell like coconut and almost passed over this product but was intrigued with the lime. I often get compliments, especially from my guy friends, how good my hair smells after I’ve washed it!

2. Being from Hawaii the “hair rituals” are usually long, hardly cut,hardly trimmed, natural waves, and worn down and flowing with minimal to no products. Yes that means I have a lot of dry ends, and yes I know I should get it trimmed! But I, along with almost all of my girl friends, get our haircut or trimmed maybe once a year if that.... we just don’t do it! So this shampoo and conditioner does a great job making my hair look soft and healthy.

Casey T.
scottsdale, AZ
Affordable & effective! My hair gets pretty dry at times because I get it colored and often use purple shampoo which dries it out. This is my daily conditioner that I currently use and it works well. When I need extra hydration I put a ton of this on my ends and leave it on while I shower and then rinse it off before I get out. It smells good too! My hair is always tough to brush when it’s wet but this makes it a bit easier to manage. Love using this with the shampoo as well.
Dashai D.
After using the shampoo, which stripped a little too much from my hair, leaving it feeling somewhat dry, I decided to use the conditioner that comes with it. I will say that this conditioner helped restore the moisture that was taken from the shampoo, but it's still not my favorite. I will say that I love the smell and will keep it in my shower until it runs out. I doubt that I'll buy this product again.
Skylar L.
N Syracuse, NY
This is one of my favorite brands, and conditioner. It’s very effective, it hydrated my hair well, as well as made it soft and silky. It’s smells delicious! It’s an affordable brand, and worth it. I was very satisfied.
Becca E.
Farmington, UT
I really like this conditioner. It made my hair feel super soft and healthy. I wished that the coconut scent was a little stronger but I didn’t like how it smelled. I was just mostly impressed and how healthy my hair looked and felt after using.
Amy V.
I love this conditioner so much. I grabbed both shampoo and conditioner. I don’t really use Dove for hair but I got to say this was very nice and the scent smells so good. It makes my hair nice, light weight, and hydrated after using this.
Krizia F.
Bronx, NY
My hair has become from dry, since I gave birth and my hormones are raging. My hair has gotten very dry. This product smells great and stays the 2 two days before I was again. I recommend for dry non greasy hair.
Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
Este producto es genial. Con sus esencias naturales de coco lo cual es muy bueno y recomendables para el cabello. Tiene un olor increíble y deja el cabello súper suave e hidratado.. lo recomiendo pruébalo :)
Breanne W.
KETTERING, OH
Dove is one of the best brands around and for that you will pay for the brand name and it’s not that affordable. However I do recommend this if you can get it! Dove is great no matter if it is shampoo or body wash.
Carrie F.
PROSPECT HILL, NC
If you love coconut then you need this conditioner. Dove always makes my hair soft and with this it's smells like summer all year round! I love it! You can always find coupons too.
aylin r.
Tucson, AZ
is there a shampoo partner to this conditioner ?
Samantha D.
Does this actually smell like coconut? Does anyone know if it has coconut oil in it?
Lauren O.
I have been wanting to try this product as I am looking for a conditioner that won't leave my hair with product build up or feeling weighed down do you recommend this product for thick hair?
Nicole R.
Flinton, PA
Does this conditioner work well with a dry, itchy scalp? I love the idea of hydration and coconut, but my scalp is so dry and sensitive. I also have straight, fine hair. Thanks! :)
Madeline M.
Does this work good for very dry hair ?

back