BY DOVE #67 in Conditioner

• Intense nourishment for dry hair
• Nourishes with the refreshing scent of coconut water and sweet lime
• Formulated with Nutritive Serum to lock in essential moisture
• Every time you use it, hair is soft, smooth and beautiful
• Lightweight formula won’t weigh hair down
• Conditioner for dry hair that’s perfect for everyday use
If you give your dry hair some extra daily nourishment, it’ll feel its silky, soft best again. That’s why Dove Nourishing Rituals Coconut & Hydration Conditioner, which locks in essential moisture, will leave your hair feeling soft and smooth.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Infused with the zesty scent of coconut water and sweet lime, Dove Nourishing Rituals Coconut & Hydration Conditioner is as refreshing as it is moisturizing. As well as giving you beautifully scented hair, it’s formulated with Nutritive Serum to seal moisture into strands without weighing your hair down – making it a great conditioner for dry hair. Perfect for everyday use, this hydrating conditioner helps progressively nourish dry hair over time, too, so every time you use it, your hair feels supremely soft, smooth and, of course, beautifully scented.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Behentrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Chloride, Amodimethicone, DMDM Hydantoin, PEG-150 Distearate, Propylene Glycol, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 33 (CI 17200)

• I have been wanting to try this product as I am looking f...3 Answers
  • Does this work good for very dry hair ?1 Answers
  • Does this conditioner work well with a dry, itchy scalp? ...2 Answers
Casey T.
scottsdale, AZ
Affordable & effective! My hair gets pretty dry at times because I get it colored and often use purple shampoo which dries it out. This is my daily conditioner that I currently use and it works well. When I need extra hydration I put a ton of this on my ends and leave it on while I shower and then rinse it off before I get out. It smells good too! My hair is always tough to brush when it’s wet but this makes it a bit easier to manage. Love using this with the shampoo as well.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
This extremely thick and yellow tinted formula is pretty good! I was getting knots out of my hair while still in the shower with just my fingers! Doesn’t smell like coconut to me but works great anyways. About 3$-4$ at Walmart
April J.
Georgetown
I do like this. It does leave My hair really soft & super easy to detangle after shampooing, however it fades my hair horribly. I’m assuming it must contain a generous amount of sulfates considering that I actually see a major difference in my hair & the color prior to post washing & conditioning with dove shampoos & conditioners.
Athena G.
Just Recently switched my Conditioner & Bought this Doce Coconut Hydration and it works really well! The coconut smell last all day long has your hair smelling bomb! I love it! I was very satisfied. It also made my hair soft and smooth! Definitely recommend
Krizia F.
Bronx, NY
My hair has become from dry, since I gave birth and my hormones are raging. My hair has gotten very dry. This product smells great and stays the 2 two days before I was again. I recommend for dry non greasy hair.
Geraldine T.
Union City, NJ
Este producto es genial. Con sus esencias naturales de coco lo cual es muy bueno y recomendables para el cabello. Tiene un olor increíble y deja el cabello súper suave e hidratado.. lo recomiendo pruébalo :)
Michaela M.
Frisco , TX
My favorite out of all the dove conditioners. The smell is so nice since I love coconuts. Keeps my hair hydrated and smelling good. The price is very affordable and last a long time love the conditioner
gretaglez G.
San Leandro , CA
Dove conditioner is great, it was my first time buying it and it makes my hair to have a lot of volume and zero frizz is great even though if you have oily scalp I am pretty satisfied with this product I would totally recommend it
Breanne W.
Farmersville, OH
Dove is one of the best brands around and for that you will pay for the brand name and it’s not that affordable. However I do recommend this if you can get it! Dove is great no matter if it is shampoo or body wash.
Sofia B.
West New York, NJ
Hubby and I love trying new things every months, but when we see something that has coconut on it, it's a must buy. Needless to say good price, smelled great, was worth to try out.
aylin r.
Tucson, AZ
is there a shampoo partner to this conditioner ?
Samantha D.
Does this actually smell like coconut? Does anyone know if it has coconut oil in it?
Lauren O.
I have been wanting to try this product as I am looking for a conditioner that won't leave my hair with product build up or feeling weighed down do you recommend this product for thick hair?
Nicole R.
Flinton, PA
Does this conditioner work well with a dry, itchy scalp? I love the idea of hydration and coconut, but my scalp is so dry and sensitive. I also have straight, fine hair. Thanks! :)
Madeline M.
Does this work good for very dry hair ?