BY DOVE

• Intense nourishment for dry hair
• Nourishes with the refreshing scent of coconut water and sweet lime
• Formulated with Nutritive Serum to lock in essential moisture
• Every time you use it, hair is soft, smooth and beautiful
• Lightweight formula won’t weigh hair down
• Conditioner for dry hair that’s perfect for everyday use
If you give your dry hair some extra daily nourishment, it’ll feel its silky, soft best again. That’s why Dove Nourishing Rituals Coconut & Hydration Conditioner, which locks in essential moisture, will leave your hair feeling soft and smooth.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Infused with the zesty scent of coconut water and sweet lime, Dove Nourishing Rituals Coconut & Hydration Conditioner is as refreshing as it is moisturizing. As well as giving you beautifully scented hair, it’s formulated with Nutritive Serum to seal moisture into strands without weighing your hair down – making it a great conditioner for dry hair. Perfect for everyday use, this hydrating conditioner helps progressively nourish dry hair over time, too, so every time you use it, your hair feels supremely soft, smooth and, of course, beautifully scented.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Behentrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Chloride, Amodimethicone, DMDM Hydantoin, PEG-150 Distearate, Propylene Glycol, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 33 (CI 17200)

• I have been wanting to try this product as I am looking f...3 Answers
  • Does this work good for very dry hair ?1 Answers
  • Does this conditioner work well with a dry, itchy scalp? ...2 Answers
Casey T.
scottsdale, AZ
Affordable & effective! My hair gets pretty dry at times because I get it colored and often use purple shampoo which dries it out. This is my daily conditioner that I currently use and it works well. When I need extra hydration I put a ton of this on my ends and leave it on while I shower and then rinse it off before I get out. It smells good too! My hair is always tough to brush when it’s wet but this makes it a bit easier to manage. Love using this with the shampoo as well.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
This extremely thick and yellow tinted formula is pretty good! I was getting knots out of my hair while still in the shower with just my fingers! Doesn’t smell like coconut to me but works great anyways. About 3$-4$ at Walmart
Athena G.
Just Recently switched my Conditioner & Bought this Doce Coconut Hydration and it works really well! The coconut smell last all day long has your hair smelling bomb! I love it! I was very satisfied. It also made my hair soft and smooth! Definitely recommend
Krizia F.
Bronx, NY
My hair has become from dry, since I gave birth and my hormones are raging. My hair has gotten very dry. This product smells great and stays the 2 two days before I was again. I recommend for dry non greasy hair.
Geraldine T.
Union City, NJ
Este producto es genial. Con sus esencias naturales de coco lo cual es muy bueno y recomendables para el cabello. Tiene un olor increíble y deja el cabello súper suave e hidratado.. lo recomiendo pruébalo :)
Breanne W.
KETTERING, OH
Dove is one of the best brands around and for that you will pay for the brand name and it’s not that affordable. However I do recommend this if you can get it! Dove is great no matter if it is shampoo or body wash.
Carrie F.
PROSPECT HILL, NC
If you love coconut then you need this conditioner. Dove always makes my hair soft and with this it's smells like summer all year round! I love it! You can always find coupons too.
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
I love this conditioner! I have been using Dove brand hair care for a while now and feel like it’s keeping my hair hydrated and looking good! I’m not a huge fan on buying expensive shampoos but I have. This is definitely in the cheap side and I love the results as much as the pricey ones.
April J.
Millsboro
I do like this. It does leave My hair really soft & super easy to detangle after shampooing, however it fades my hair horribly. I’m assuming it must contain a generous amount of sulfates considering that I actually see a major difference in my hair & the color prior to post washing & conditioning with dove shampoos & conditioners.
Holly K.
I like this conditioner. It has a pleasant coconut scent. We bought the large pump and I did get tired of using it after a while. But if you're on a budget the pump is great because it will last at least 3 months if you're the only person using it. My hair felt clean and soft.
aylin r.
Tucson, AZ
is there a shampoo partner to this conditioner ?
Samantha D.
Does this actually smell like coconut? Does anyone know if it has coconut oil in it?
Lauren O.
I have been wanting to try this product as I am looking for a conditioner that won't leave my hair with product build up or feeling weighed down do you recommend this product for thick hair?
Nicole R.
Flinton, PA
Does this conditioner work well with a dry, itchy scalp? I love the idea of hydration and coconut, but my scalp is so dry and sensitive. I also have straight, fine hair. Thanks! :)
Madeline M.
Does this work good for very dry hair ?