BY DOVE

Dove Damage Therapy Nourishing Oil Care.

Smoothes up to 80% of roughness & frizz*.

Shampoo with weightless nutri-oils.

Smoothes dry, rough & frizzy hair.

Advanced care & repair for beautiful hair. see more...

• Really works for oily hair3 Answers
  • Does anyone have problems with this shampoo making your hair feel...6 Answers
Dove Nourishing Oil Repair Shampoo 12 oz
VE-1116612, Alba Marina T.
Miami, FL, Florida
Esta es una de mis marcas favoritas de shampo o jabon de baño. Conozco la marca desde que soy una niña, nunca he sido de usar una marca en especifico pero si tengo 2 ó 3 fijas que siempre uso, esta es una de ellas. Este producto tanto el shampo, acondicionador o crema para peinar son un 10/10. Dejan el cabello super hidratado, brilloso y suave. Los super recomiendo.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
I love everything that contains oils that give benefits to my hair, love oils because they regained my hair, so to see this Champu Dove was the glory, because not only hydrates also protects while cares and repairs it is great to repair the damage acasionado componetes in the environment, widely recomiento this product and its line
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
This was a good shampoo that didn't leave my hair feeling greasy. It felt good and looks shiny. I just wasn't a huge fan of the scent. Beyond the smell, it's a really fantastic shampoo and I would recommend it to you if you like the way it smells. It really brings out darker shades of hair so I also recommend it for that as well.
Judith D.
Doral, FL
I used this when my hair was a bit dry and I wanted to keep it clean without overdrying. This product did the job. The scent is wonderful, long lasting, the product itself is nice and provides nice lather. I felt my hair was really clean but not dry. I would recommend this product to others.
Rachelle C.
Des Moines, WA
My favorite drug store shampoo! This stuff smells amazing and will help your dry ends A LOT. It's oil based which sounds scary because of all the weight it could put on your hair but this does the exact opposite! My hair is so shiny and bouncy when I use this with the conditioner!
Ebonee L.
Tampa, FL
I love everything Dove and this is definitely not a exception. Moisturizes my hair like no other. The rich cream formula cleanses my hair without stripping the moisture. The packaging is so sleek and professional looking. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Ali J.
Okatie, SC
I use this shampoo everyday I shower which is every other day. It has made a major improvement on my hair. My hair is much softer and its not as dry. I feel way safer now using any heat on my hair after using this product cause it helped with moisturizing my hair.
Ashley C.
Leitchfield , KY
This is a great discount drug store find!! My long hair needs an oil therapy and this is the perfect balance!! I found it at Dollar General! It's very effective, I had lots of moisture and even a silky smooth after only hair drying. I recommend you try this out!!
RACHAEL E.
Mobile, AL
Has dramatically changed how my hair feels and styles. Considering this is such an inexpensive shampoo. I shampoo about 3 times a week. Giving my hair a few days to relax. Packaging is alright. Not eye catching necessarily. I'm pretty satisfied.
Tatyana R.
Smoketown, PA
Honestly dove has never let me down with any of their products. I use this ever 3 days and I have to say my hair looks pretty healthy and I don't think the price is awful for the quality. Would reccomend
Kayla O.
Hymera, IN
Does anyone have problems with this shampoo making your hair feel like straw???
Geraldine R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really works for oily hair