BY DOVE

Dove Damage Therapy Nourishing Oil Care.

Smoothes up to 80% of roughness & frizz*.

Shampoo with weightless nutri-oils.

Smoothes dry, rough & frizzy hair.

Advanced care & repair for beautiful hair. see more...

• Really works for oily hair3 Answers
  • Does anyone have problems with this shampoo making your hair feel...6 Answers
Sophia G.
This is one of the first Dove Shampoos I used. My sister told me about it so I gave it a try. I fell in love with Dove. First use of both Dove Shampoo and Conditioner my hair was so smooth and hydrated. My hair has NEVER felt this healthy before. After trying multiple shampoos and conditioner this is definitely my number 1 go to. I recommend Dove products to all my friends and family.
Julie P.
Love the way it smells and make any hair feel. I’ve tried a bunch of different brands before and the last one I used made my hair feel more oily and greasy but this one makes it feel soft and clean. And I don’t have to wash it as much.
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Ive recently been testing this shampoo and conditioner out for about a month now, and i really like it! I feel like it has hydrated the ends of my hair and it is also less frizzy! My hair looks so shiny and clean after i use this. It also smells really amazing! People always ask what i use on my hair! And it has just been this shampoo and conditioner. I bought the pack at sams club and they come in bigger bottles for a good price deal! Dove Damage Therapy Nourishing Oil Care ConditionerDove Nourishing Oil Repair Shampoo 12 oz
Ruth S.
I have mixed feelings about this shampoo.

I'm obsessed with Dove and I use their body shower and Deodorant as the body shower works well with my dry skin, it's the only thing I can use to wash my sensitive face, and the deodorant is the only one that doesn't irritate my armpit.

I have very dry hair, so after reading that this weighted some people's hair down, I figured that it would be hydrating for my hair. I was very dissatisfied as it felt like any other typical cheap shampoo. Overall I think it is okay - nothing great about it. If you have very dry curly hair, I would recommend this as a clarifying shampoo instead of a moisturizing solution.
Ashton B.
Statham, GA
I got this from my sister because I ran out of my rose herbal essence shampoo. It was the only thing we had in hand at the time and probably just should not have washed my hair. My hair felt heavier and it just wasn't for me. I have an oily scalp and dryer ends with a side of dandruff and this did nothing for me. I don't like it and won't be purchasing it for myself.
Greta J.
This shampoo is really nice to my hair. Hydrates it enough to where I don't need conditioner. It lathers well. It's more nourishing than most affordable brands. It is easy to brush after. It get my hair clean without drying it out. I'm very satisfied with this product.
Elizabeth R.
Paramount, CA
This is a really good product. I love dove and I have yet encountered a product that I didn't love. I have purchased this product more than once. I recommend always putting conditioner with the shampoo. It leaves your hair feeling very soft.
Cheri B.
Ashburn, VA
I don’t typically buy drug store brand hair products, and when I do, I don’t buy Dove. I have very long, thick, wavy, color-treated, frizzy hair that needs salon quality hair products. That be said, I received this in a Dove gift basket for Christmas and it’s actually decent. For the price, I think this would work well for someone with “normal” hair care needs.
Halle P.
Oswego, NY
This product is a great alternative when you are trying to not spend to much money. I have this product as an alternative for previously used products such as Aussie, wince this product is cheaper. The shampoo can be better however it tends to leave my hair feeling stiff but the conditioner solves that problem.
Ruby A.
Dallas, TX
It's has been a while since I've used this shampoo, because my husband buys another brand. Anyways what I remember is that my cousin had recommended to me because she told me it did wonders to her hair. So I bought the shampoo and conditioner, and let me tell you she wasn't wrong. It left my hair feeling amazing! I would totally purchase it again.
Kayla O.
Hymera, IN
Does anyone have problems with this shampoo making your hair feel like straw???
Geraldine R.
MIAMI, FL
Really works for oily hair