BY DOVE #42 in Hair Oil

"the dove nourishing oil care collection transforms dry, rough and frizzy hair into beautifully smooth hair that s easier to manage and style. dove hair nourishing oil care detangler acts as a gentle leave-in conditioning spray with a dual-phase formula that won t weigh hair down. Our unique blend of dove weightless nutri-oils, enriched with argan oil, nourish to help instantly detangle as it replenishes lost nutrients for soft, manageable hair."

Buy on Walgreens*
Tina j.
Jacksonville, FL
I just love the dove products..this one doesn't weigh me or my hair down. for hair so shiny and youthful looking..you can look like you just stepped out of the salon everyday
Kendra A.
Kendallville, IN
I have an extremely sensitive scalp so I was hesitant to try this. But I did and I love it! my hair is silky smooth, soft, shiny, and smells amazing! No irritation at all!
Kali P.
This is one of my favorite drugstore conditioners that I will always come back to! It's hydrating, smoothing and leaves my hair shiny and tangle free! It smells great too.
Dana V.
Red Hill, PA
I use this almost everyday, I have very fine hair that tangles super easy. I spray this on after I get out of the shower and it does help manage the tangles. Put too much on though and it gives a sort of greasy appearance to hair.
Beka R.
Waterloo, IA
This stuff is awesome. Works well. Is cheap. Long lasting. Nice scent. I would reccommend to my family & friends. Packaging was nice: I will def be purchasing again.
Leakhena S.
It left my hair oily and greasy for days. It would suit anyone who has dry hair and needs extra moisture. It doesn't suit anyone with oily hair. However, there shampoo and conditioners system works wonders with any hair types.
Ashley G.
San Tan Valley, AZ
I bought the shampoo and Conditioner right after it came out, and mostly because it was on sale. I took it home and fell in love after the first use! I had a problem with frizzy's and fly aways but i love my hair now! Its always so smooth and silky no matter the weather! I will never use anything else!
Jenny E.
Received this in my #CalienteVoxBox and I am really happy with it! I am usually a pantene kind of lady but this product does what is says. Overall satisfied and may look into buying the full size once my sample is done
Jenni W.
Riverhead , NY
I used this product after using Dove's Intensive Care shampoo/conditioner with the blue label and was not as impressed with this combo. I didn't feel like the shampoo got my hair as clean and my hair just felt heavy and still dry after use. It wasn't terrible, but I will not use this again.
Ericka E.
Fresno, CA
This is amazing!!!!! Not so greasy smells great and I use it also in my daughter's hair. Works greeat!! I recommend. . Price isn't to bad either last a while. ..
Beth M.
Oxford, MI
I have been looking for something to help with split ends, does this help with that?
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Is this any good? As I've used Hair oils in the past and they just make my hair look greasy :(
Lisa-Marie P.
Orillia, ON
I cant find this any where! Where can I find this?
Sal F.
El Cajon, CA
Is this product good to use after straightening hair?
Iona A.
Norwich
I've heard great things about this products but I'm not sure about buying it does it smooth out dry ends and brittle hair ?