BY DOVE

"the dove nourishing oil care collection transforms dry, rough and frizzy hair into beautifully smooth hair that s easier to manage and style. dove hair nourishing oil care detangler acts as a gentle leave-in conditioning spray with a dual-phase formula that won t weigh hair down. Our unique blend of dove weightless nutri-oils, enriched with argan oil, nourish to help instantly detangle as it replenishes lost nutrients for soft, manageable hair."

Dana V.
Red Hill, PA
I use this almost everyday, I have very fine hair that tangles super easy. I spray this on after I get out of the shower and it does help manage the tangles. Put too much on though and it gives a sort of greasy appearance to hair.
Mariah H.
I love this hair product especially because my hair needs all the oil it can get since its so dry. If you do not have this product you should go out and buy it. It will definitely make a difference in your curly hair routine.
Beka R.
Waterloo, IA
This stuff is awesome. Works well. Is cheap. Long lasting. Nice scent. I would reccommend to my family & friends. Packaging was nice: I will def be purchasing again.
Leakhena S.
It left my hair oily and greasy for days. It would suit anyone who has dry hair and needs extra moisture. It doesn't suit anyone with oily hair. However, there shampoo and conditioners system works wonders with any hair types.
Ashley G.
San Tan Valley, AZ
I bought the shampoo and Conditioner right after it came out, and mostly because it was on sale. I took it home and fell in love after the first use! I had a problem with frizzy's and fly aways but i love my hair now! Its always so smooth and silky no matter the weather! I will never use anything else!
Jenny E.
Received this in my #CalienteVoxBox and I am really happy with it! I am usually a pantene kind of lady but this product does what is says. Overall satisfied and may look into buying the full size once my sample is done
Rachel W.
Bristol, CT
I love this product. It’s a cheap way to make my hair silky and smooth looking after I shower. A few pumps on damp hair and it works great! The smell is also amazing and leaves my hair smelling nice! I would recommend
Ericka E.
Fresno, CA
This is amazing!!!!! Not so greasy smells great and I use it also in my daughter's hair. Works greeat!! I recommend. . Price isn't to bad either last a while. ..
Jenni W.
Fort Scott , KS
I used this product after using Dove's Intensive Care shampoo/conditioner with the blue label and was not as impressed with this combo. I didn't feel like the shampoo got my hair as clean and my hair just felt heavy and still dry after use. It wasn't terrible, but I will not use this again.
Alessandra C.
I have been using this product for 2+ years and I love it! It leaves my hair so silky, smooth and shiny and doesn't create an oily look in my hair! Just make sure to shake the bottle before using it!
Beth M.
Oxford, MI
I have been looking for something to help with split ends, does this help with that?
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Is this any good? As I've used Hair oils in the past and they just make my hair look greasy :(
Lisa-Marie P.
Orillia, ON
I cant find this any where! Where can I find this?
Sal F.
El Cajon, CA
Is this product good to use after straightening hair?
Iona A.
Norwich
I've heard great things about this products but I'm not sure about buying it does it smooth out dry ends and brittle hair ?