BY DOVE #41 in Hair Oil

"the dove nourishing oil care collection transforms dry, rough and frizzy hair into beautifully smooth hair that s easier to manage and style. dove hair nourishing oil care detangler acts as a gentle leave-in conditioning spray with a dual-phase formula that won t weigh hair down. Our unique blend of dove weightless nutri-oils, enriched with argan oil, nourish to help instantly detangle as it replenishes lost nutrients for soft, manageable hair." see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Jonahs J.
This smells like candy (in a good way) and I loved it a lot until I moved to a place where the water makes my hair kinda greasy and gross. But hopefully after I move soon I'll be able to use this again.
Taylor L.
Mcdonough, GA
This is an awesome product. Dove is such a reliable brand I don't ever question buying their products. This works so well with taming and styling your hair keeping it from getting frizzy. I love this product.
Jessica F.
Bayonne, NJ
This makes my hair so soft, makes it super shiny but it weighs my hair down, I have a lot of hair as well. If you use too much it makes your hair look very dirty. I like to use this after i color my hair or after i do a deep clarifying treatment.
Shylena H.
Glendale, AZ
This didn't work well for me. I felt like my hair was dirty and ended up giving it to a friend. I am not sure how she feels about it, but I will definitely not be using this ever again.
Jennifer W.
Wilmington, DE
I love Dove on my hair. I'm a hair stylist, a day you would think with all the access I have to the amazing products out there, I'd use something high-end. Nope, Dove! I even recommend this to all my clients. It moisturizes and does not strip my color.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
I used to use this system, but I've since switched to something sulfate-free because my hair is very dry and these products didn't moisturize it quite enough. I would recommend this for someone with normal to moderately dry hair. The scent is nice.
Olivia K.
Bluffton, IN
Princess B.
Bay Point, CA
This whole line is amazing with moisturizing dry, damaged hair! I've used everything: from the shampoo and conditioner to the serum.. They're all really good products to use. The only complaint I have is that after a few weeks of using them, it started to leave my hair feeling a bit oily. But all in all, it's a great line to use for your hair
Tina j.
Jacksonville, FL
I just love the dove products..this one doesn't weigh me or my hair down. for hair so shiny and youthful looking..you can look like you just stepped out of the salon everyday
Kali P.
This is one of my favorite drugstore conditioners that I will always come back to! It's hydrating, smoothing and leaves my hair shiny and tangle free! It smells great too.
Beth M.
Oxford, MI
I have been looking for something to help with split ends, does this help with that?
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Is this any good? As I've used Hair oils in the past and they just make my hair look greasy :(
Lisa-Marie P.
Orillia, ON
I cant find this any where! Where can I find this?
Sal F.
El Cajon, CA
Is this product good to use after straightening hair?
Iona A.
Norwich
I've heard great things about this products but I'm not sure about buying it does it smooth out dry ends and brittle hair ?