BY DOVE

"the dove nourishing oil care collection transforms dry, rough and frizzy hair into beautifully smooth hair that s easier to manage and style. dove hair nourishing oil care detangler acts as a gentle leave-in conditioning spray with a dual-phase formula that won t weigh hair down. Our unique blend of dove weightless nutri-oils, enriched with argan oil, nourish to help instantly detangle as it replenishes lost nutrients for soft, manageable hair."

Shannon H.
Huntley, IL
I got Dove as it is a trusted brand! It did not disappoint! It is moisturizing, and lightweight! I had trouble with an itchy scalp and it has helped me greatly! Not to mention that I don't blow dry it, but let it dry naturally, and my curls come out extremely bouncy and healthy! I will definitely buy again!!
Eliana H.
Bronx, NY
I tried to use every Dove hair product in the past and none of them worked, but this oil treatment line is the best one i tried so far because it brings my hair to life, I used to have dry hair and now no more. I recommend this line to everyone with dry hair problem, you see results inmediately.
Heather H.
Philadelphia, PA
I go between several smoothing cremes depending on what the weather in e day my hair is straight. I use Dove's when it's a good normal, non-humid/rainy day. I massage in to my ends and run through my hair. It leaves my hair silky smooth and sans fly always. Love it. Definitely recommend.
Ashley C.
Soddy Daisy , TN
I own the conditioner only in this line and have been using it for a few weeks now. My hair is in pretty bad shape and is really dry and frizzy. I've noticed it feels a little better the next day after using it, but I think the Moisture conditioner works much better. Smells great though!
Michele C.
Tifton, GA
I don't use this product for me. But I have on my daughter. Her hair is fine and straight. But it still tangles. It makes it look like a grease ball when I put it in her hair. I don't buy this anymore as I found a kids brand. Which is probably my on fault for not doing in the beginning.
Jonahs J.
This smells like candy (in a good way) and I loved it a lot until I moved to a place where the water makes my hair kinda greasy and gross. But hopefully after I move soon I'll be able to use this again.
Taylor L.
Mcdonough, GA
This is an awesome product. Dove is such a reliable brand I don't ever question buying their products. This works so well with taming and styling your hair keeping it from getting frizzy. I love this product.
Mary J.
Manhattan
This product definitely made my hair softer. My hair is pretty dry feeling to me though it is soft. It felt less dry after I spritz my hair a couple of times.  Love that it gives my hair added shine. This does not make my hair feel greasy which is a plus.
Jessica F.
Bayonne, NJ
This makes my hair so soft, makes it super shiny but it weighs my hair down, I have a lot of hair as well. If you use too much it makes your hair look very dirty. I like to use this after i color my hair or after i do a deep clarifying treatment.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
I received this as a sample in a subscription box. Maybe because it was such a small size it didn't do anything for my hair. It just kind of sat on my head without really ever absorbing and there were inferior additives in it. Would not repurchase and would not buy full sized product.
Beth M.
Oxford, MI
I have been looking for something to help with split ends, does this help with that?
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Is this any good? As I've used Hair oils in the past and they just make my hair look greasy :(
Lisa-Marie P.
Orillia, ON
I cant find this any where! Where can I find this?
Sal F.
El Cajon, CA
Is this product good to use after straightening hair?
Iona A.
Norwich
I've heard great things about this products but I'm not sure about buying it does it smooth out dry ends and brittle hair ?