BY DOVE #41 in Hair Oil

"the dove nourishing oil care collection transforms dry, rough and frizzy hair into beautifully smooth hair that s easier to manage and style. dove hair nourishing oil care detangler acts as a gentle leave-in conditioning spray with a dual-phase formula that won t weigh hair down. Our unique blend of dove weightless nutri-oils, enriched with argan oil, nourish to help instantly detangle as it replenishes lost nutrients for soft, manageable hair."

Buy on Walgreens*
Sophie C.
This is a nice leave-in conditioner that is really convenient to use. It can be applied to dry or wet hair whenever you need a little detangling action, and it smells great. It's not super super moisturizing, which is actually good because you can use it pretty liberally without making your hair feel too greasy. As light as it is though, it does take away a bit of your hair's body, so I wouldn't recommend it for thin/limp hair.
Kaitlyn P.
This product worked great! It really makes my hair look great after using. I was scared at first to use it because my hair is naturally oily but it didn't make it any worse than what it is naturally. The product always worked wonders on detangling the hair. And from what I remember it smelled really great!
Angelina H.
Louisville, KY
This is one of my favorite hair oils. When I had blonde hair and was very brittle this product helped it look alive and nourished. I use this also to help detangle my hair after I shower and it works wonders.
Erica S.
I am in awe how impressive this Hair Oil by Dove is. For such a cheaply priced product it works great to silken and smooth your hair. Plus it gives a beautiful healthy shine to it without feeling weighed down or overly greasy. It smells good too!
Nancy C.
Mexia, TX
I'm just obsessed with dove
I just love all there products.!!
It really does help with the friss since I'm hair is really friss
This is the only product that can do with my hair and the friss ones
And it does not make you hair at all oily
I highly recommend thes products

Jenny R.
The Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo is the best shampoo I have ever used. Hands down. It smells wonderfully, makes my hair manageable and shiny, and is very cost friendly. I will purchase this over and over again.
Juliana C.
Lakewood, OH
It oil is wonderful, I wash my hair almost everyday and at the same time I have to dry it and when I finish to dry I like to use this oil because make my hair so soft, brightness and smell very good...I recommend for sure
Shannon H.
Huntley, IL
I got Dove as it is a trusted brand! It did not disappoint! It is moisturizing, and lightweight! I had trouble with an itchy scalp and it has helped me greatly! Not to mention that I don't blow dry it, but let it dry naturally, and my curls come out extremely bouncy and healthy! I will definitely buy again!!
Eliana H.
Bronx, NY
I tried to use every Dove hair product in the past and none of them worked, but this oil treatment line is the best one i tried so far because it brings my hair to life, I used to have dry hair and now no more. I recommend this line to everyone with dry hair problem, you see results inmediately.
Heather H.
Philadelphia, PA
I go between several smoothing cremes depending on what the weather in e day my hair is straight. I use Dove's when it's a good normal, non-humid/rainy day. I massage in to my ends and run through my hair. It leaves my hair silky smooth and sans fly always. Love it. Definitely recommend.
Beth M.
Oxford, MI
I have been looking for something to help with split ends, does this help with that?
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Is this any good? As I've used Hair oils in the past and they just make my hair look greasy :(
Lisa-Marie P.
Orillia, ON
I cant find this any where! Where can I find this?
Sal F.
El Cajon, CA
Is this product good to use after straightening hair?
Iona A.
Norwich
I've heard great things about this products but I'm not sure about buying it does it smooth out dry ends and brittle hair ?