BY DOVE #47 in Hair Oil

"the dove nourishing oil care collection transforms dry, rough and frizzy hair into beautifully smooth hair that s easier to manage and style. dove hair nourishing oil care detangler acts as a gentle leave-in conditioning spray with a dual-phase formula that won t weigh hair down. Our unique blend of dove weightless nutri-oils, enriched with argan oil, nourish to help instantly detangle as it replenishes lost nutrients for soft, manageable hair."

Buy on Walmart*
robin s.
Summerfield, FL
Smell is very good. I have been using this product for the past 6 month and its been amazing. Its light and gives a perfect non greasy shine to the hairs. Its reasonably affordable to which makes it even better.
Olivia S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love using this detangler on dry hair before brushing it out. It takes any knots in my hair and separates them easily, allowing me to brush through with ease. The smell is divine, and the formula has a bit of shimmer in it - leaving a shiny, glossy, gleam to your mane. I wouldn't say this product is moisturizing, but the Argan oil inside definitely help nourish brittle tangly hair. I will re-purchase.
Yadira S.
Tucson, AZ
I really like this product.  Oils in general are ideal for dry hair, especially if color treated.  I like that this softens my look, the manageability of my hair and the smell is very nice.  Totally recommend!
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
I wanted to buy The Dove Elixir but I couldn't find it anywhere. So I figured I'd try this instead. It's a great oil for your hair. Even though it's oil, it doesn't make your look or feel oily oer greasey like some other hair oils do. I have very dry and damaged hair from years of bleaching. As soon as I put it in my hair I could notice a difference. My hair was shiny, easier to brush. It's very light weight. Smells really good! I will definitely be repurchasing.
Sophie C.
This is a nice leave-in conditioner that is really convenient to use. It can be applied to dry or wet hair whenever you need a little detangling action, and it smells great. It's not super super moisturizing, which is actually good because you can use it pretty liberally without making your hair feel too greasy. As light as it is though, it does take away a bit of your hair's body, so I wouldn't recommend it for thin/limp hair.
Kaitlyn P.
This product worked great! It really makes my hair look great after using. I was scared at first to use it because my hair is naturally oily but it didn't make it any worse than what it is naturally. The product always worked wonders on detangling the hair. And from what I remember it smelled really great!
Angelina H.
Louisville, KY
This is one of my favorite hair oils. When I had blonde hair and was very brittle this product helped it look alive and nourished. I use this also to help detangle my hair after I shower and it works wonders.
Erica S.
I am in awe how impressive this Hair Oil by Dove is. For such a cheaply priced product it works great to silken and smooth your hair. Plus it gives a beautiful healthy shine to it without feeling weighed down or overly greasy. It smells good too!
Nancy C.
Mexia, TX
I'm just obsessed with dove
I just love all there products.!!
It really does help with the friss since I'm hair is really friss
This is the only product that can do with my hair and the friss ones
And it does not make you hair at all oily
I highly recommend thes products

Brianna J.
Amherst, NY
Doves oil care product has a very nice smell to it. I have fine curly blonde hair. When I apply the oil, it helps lay down the fly aways but not as good as I'd hope. I use the product a couple days a week. It definitely will last a long time because you only need a little bit else if your hair is anything like mine, it'll become pretty oily looking.
Beth M.
Oxford, MI
I have been looking for something to help with split ends, does this help with that?
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Is this any good? As I've used Hair oils in the past and they just make my hair look greasy :(
Lisa-Marie P.
Orillia, ON
I cant find this any where! Where can I find this?
Sal F.
El Cajon, CA
Is this product good to use after straightening hair?
Iona A.
Norwich
I've heard great things about this products but I'm not sure about buying it does it smooth out dry ends and brittle hair ?