BY DOVE #41 in Hair Oil

"the dove nourishing oil care collection transforms dry, rough and frizzy hair into beautifully smooth hair that s easier to manage and style. dove hair nourishing oil care detangler acts as a gentle leave-in conditioning spray with a dual-phase formula that won t weigh hair down. Our unique blend of dove weightless nutri-oils, enriched with argan oil, nourish to help instantly detangle as it replenishes lost nutrients for soft, manageable hair." see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Ash C.
This nourishing oil is lightweight and keeps my hair looking healthy. I usually purchase this at Target due to the affordable pricing. Definitely worth the cost for the product!
Kennadi W.
I love this I use it when I deep condition my hair it's so Amazing it keeps your hair moisturized and and shiny I definitely would recommend it and I bought it from Walmart I have so many bottles of it right now I need to go get some more
Jessica M.
Dove Nourishing oil is great. I have fine hair so it's easy for me to go over board with oils and serums but this one is so light weight that it doesn't weigh my hair down.
Karlie R.
Tucson, AZ
I love to put this all over my hair specially at the tips of my hair too soft in my split ends I have room kind of dry hair sometimes and hot weather so this helps it
Abby C.
I love this product, although a little goes a long way so it's easy to make your hair greasy but I love how soft it made my hair and my hair seemed a lot healthier
robin s.
Tampa, FL
Smell is very good. I have been using this product for the past 6 month and its been amazing. Its light and gives a perfect non greasy shine to the hairs. Its reasonably affordable to which makes it even better.
Olivia S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love using this detangler on dry hair before brushing it out. It takes any knots in my hair and separates them easily, allowing me to brush through with ease. The smell is divine, and the formula has a bit of shimmer in it - leaving a shiny, glossy, gleam to your mane. I wouldn't say this product is moisturizing, but the Argan oil inside definitely help nourish brittle tangly hair. I will re-purchase.
Yadira S.
Tucson, AZ
I really like this product.  Oils in general are ideal for dry hair, especially if color treated.  I like that this softens my look, the manageability of my hair and the smell is very nice.  Totally recommend!
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
I wanted to buy The Dove Elixir but I couldn't find it anywhere. So I figured I'd try this instead. It's a great oil for your hair. Even though it's oil, it doesn't make your look or feel oily oer greasey like some other hair oils do. I have very dry and damaged hair from years of bleaching. As soon as I put it in my hair I could notice a difference. My hair was shiny, easier to brush. It's very light weight. Smells really good! I will definitely be repurchasing.
Sophie C.
This is a nice leave-in conditioner that is really convenient to use. It can be applied to dry or wet hair whenever you need a little detangling action, and it smells great. It's not super super moisturizing, which is actually good because you can use it pretty liberally without making your hair feel too greasy. As light as it is though, it does take away a bit of your hair's body, so I wouldn't recommend it for thin/limp hair.
Beth M.
Oxford, MI
I have been looking for something to help with split ends, does this help with that?
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Is this any good? As I've used Hair oils in the past and they just make my hair look greasy :(
Lisa-Marie P.
Orillia, ON
I cant find this any where! Where can I find this?
Sal F.
El Cajon, CA
Is this product good to use after straightening hair?
Iona A.
Norwich
I've heard great things about this products but I'm not sure about buying it does it smooth out dry ends and brittle hair ?