BY DOVE #60 in Hair Oil

"the dove nourishing oil care collection transforms dry, rough and frizzy hair into beautifully smooth hair that s easier to manage and style. dove hair nourishing oil care detangler acts as a gentle leave-in conditioning spray with a dual-phase formula that won t weigh hair down. Our unique blend of dove weightless nutri-oils, enriched with argan oil, nourish to help instantly detangle as it replenishes lost nutrients for soft, manageable hair."

Taylor G.
Brewton, AL
This product is one of my favorites! It makes your hair so sold and smooth feeling. It last all day long and also helps with frizz control some to. I usually only use this product after I straight my hair.
Stephanie S.
Alexandria, KY
I let someone bleach my hair (not recommended) a few years ago, and my hair was fried from it. I tried salon grade products to drugstore brand products with no luck. I found this brand of Dove shampoo, and within a week I noticed my hair was actually manageable again. I've been using this type of hair care products for a solid two years, and finally I have no frizz, my hair isn't crispy dry, and I actually have volume back. My hair is extremely thick, and out of everything I've used this magic helped me! I do recommend using the conditioner cream (it helped my ridiculous hair better than the regular conditioner), and getting the leave-in conditioner spray (it's a golden/yellow color. It isn't greasy and will not leave your hair looking too shiny)! Being a mommy of two, I'm satisfied I've not had to pay an arm and leg to repair my hair!
Allena C.
Farmland, IN
The summer is always rough on my hair. As soon as I step outside the humity messes up my hair. I use the anti-frizz shampoo and conditioner and while I see some frizz, I don't see as much as before.
Kamill H.
Vallejo, CA
I really like how light and how this product didn't make my hair feel really oily I wouldn't buy it again because I'm more of a fan of my coconut oils by Shea moister prolly my favorite brand for oil base
melissa p.
Naugatuck
This nourishing oil was a life saver for my hair during pregnancy. Hormones had my hair dry and brittle, but doves nourishing oil treatment made my hair bounce back after the first use!
Ash C.
This nourishing oil is lightweight and keeps my hair looking healthy. I usually purchase this at Target due to the affordable pricing. Definitely worth the cost for the product!
Kennadi W.
I love this I use it when I deep condition my hair it's so Amazing it keeps your hair moisturized and and shiny I definitely would recommend it and I bought it from Walmart I have so many bottles of it right now I need to go get some more
Jessica M.
Dove Nourishing oil is great. I have fine hair so it's easy for me to go over board with oils and serums but this one is so light weight that it doesn't weigh my hair down.
Karlie R.
Tucson, AZ
I love to put this all over my hair specially at the tips of my hair too soft in my split ends I have room kind of dry hair sometimes and hot weather so this helps it
Abby C.
I love this product, although a little goes a long way so it's easy to make your hair greasy but I love how soft it made my hair and my hair seemed a lot healthier
Beth M.
Oxford, MI
I have been looking for something to help with split ends, does this help with that?
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Is this any good? As I've used Hair oils in the past and they just make my hair look greasy :(
Lisa-Marie P.
Orillia, ON
I cant find this any where! Where can I find this?
Sal F.
El Cajon, CA
Is this product good to use after straightening hair?
Iona A.
Norwich
I've heard great things about this products but I'm not sure about buying it does it smooth out dry ends and brittle hair ?

back