BY DOVE #44 in Hair Oil

"the dove nourishing oil care collection transforms dry, rough and frizzy hair into beautifully smooth hair that s easier to manage and style. dove hair nourishing oil care detangler acts as a gentle leave-in conditioning spray with a dual-phase formula that won t weigh hair down. Our unique blend of dove weightless nutri-oils, enriched with argan oil, nourish to help instantly detangle as it replenishes lost nutrients for soft, manageable hair." see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Hertha A.
I have very dry and frizzy hair and this product is a god send! My hair just soaks it up and really restored my natural curls. I can't even leave home without it especially in the summer when it's frizz-central
Liz H.
Winston-Salem , NC
Review for: Anti-Frizz Serum more...
Adds Smoothness and Shine to Dry, Frizzy Hair. Dove Nourishing Oil Care Anti-Frizz Serum instantly smoothes frizz and revitalizes shine. The lightweight serum transforms dry, rough, and frizzy hair into beautifully smooth hair that's easy to manage and style.
Patricia M.
Phoenix, AZ
Helps dry scalp and dry hair. Keeps it oily and moisturized. It's better than the suave. It worth the prize and smells good. I have dark brown and thick hair so it helps not keep it dry. Which happens a lot.
Taylor G.
Brewton, AL
This product is one of my favorites! It makes your hair so sold and smooth feeling. It last all day long and also helps with frizz control some to. I usually only use this product after I straight my hair.
Allena C.
Farmland, IN
The summer is always rough on my hair. As soon as I step outside the humity messes up my hair. I use the anti-frizz shampoo and conditioner and while I see some frizz, I don't see as much as before.
Stephanie S.
Alexandria, KY
I let someone bleach my hair (not recommended) a few years ago, and my hair was fried from it. I tried salon grade products to drugstore brand products with no luck. I found this brand of Dove shampoo, and within a week I noticed my hair was actually manageable again. I've been using this type of hair care products for a solid two years, and finally I have no frizz, my hair isn't crispy dry, and I actually have volume back. My hair is extremely thick, and out of everything I've used this magic helped me! I do recommend using the conditioner cream (it helped my ridiculous hair better than the regular conditioner), and getting the leave-in conditioner spray (it's a golden/yellow color. It isn't greasy and will not leave your hair looking too shiny)! Being a mommy of two, I'm satisfied I've not had to pay an arm and leg to repair my hair!
Kamill H.
Vallejo, CA
I really like how light and how this product didn't make my hair feel really oily I wouldn't buy it again because I'm more of a fan of my coconut oils by Shea moister prolly my favorite brand for oil base
Becca P.
Chattanooga, TN
I have the frizz serum. I wash and condition my hair then use this on the ends, then mousse on the middle and top, and then I blow dry and use a wand. Perfect cocktail for long smooth curls.
melissa p.
Naugatuck
This nourishing oil was a life saver for my hair during pregnancy. Hormones had my hair dry and brittle, but doves nourishing oil treatment made my hair bounce back after the first use!
Ash C.
This nourishing oil is lightweight and keeps my hair looking healthy. I usually purchase this at Target due to the affordable pricing. Definitely worth the cost for the product!
Beth M.
Oxford, MI
I have been looking for something to help with split ends, does this help with that?
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Is this any good? As I've used Hair oils in the past and they just make my hair look greasy :(
Lisa-Marie P.
Orillia, ON
I cant find this any where! Where can I find this?
Sal F.
El Cajon, CA
Is this product good to use after straightening hair?
Iona A.
Norwich
I've heard great things about this products but I'm not sure about buying it does it smooth out dry ends and brittle hair ?