BY DOVE

"the dove nourishing oil care collection transforms dry, rough and frizzy hair into beautifully smooth hair that s easier to manage and style. dove hair nourishing oil care detangler acts as a gentle leave-in conditioning spray with a dual-phase formula that won t weigh hair down. Our unique blend of dove weightless nutri-oils, enriched with argan oil, nourish to help instantly detangle as it replenishes lost nutrients for soft, manageable hair."

Shantel M.
pomona , KS
I love the way this oil makes my hair feel! My hair color is blonde but it is very dry so this oil helps out a lot! It is pretty cheap also so that is a plus! I purchase it at walmart. I would recommend this to others with dry hair.
Melissa B.
Saint Peters, MO
I color my hair a lot, so obviously, my hair gets to feeling a little damaged at times..I also have very fine hair, so I can't use slot of stuff in my hair without it feeling super weighed down, and this is perfect for my ends!
Jennifer M.
Van Buren, AR
I love Dove products. They are one of my favorites. They are cheap, smell great and they work.
I use this on my frizzy ends because it's been awhile and I need my hair cut. I really enjoy the way it makes my hair feel.
Anna F.
Salem, NH
I just found this on sale this week and I already love it! I picked it up at rite aid and it was super affordable. I put it in my hair after I shower and my hair is soft all day long and even into the next morning!
Hertha A.
I have very dry and frizzy hair and this product is a god send! My hair just soaks it up and really restored my natural curls. I can't even leave home without it especially in the summer when it's frizz-central
Lisbeth H.
Winston, NC
Adds Smoothness and Shine to Dry, Frizzy Hair. Dove Nourishing Oil Care Anti-Frizz Serum instantly smoothes frizz and revitalizes shine. The lightweight serum transforms dry, rough, and frizzy hair into beautifully smooth hair that's easy to manage and style.
Patricia M.
Phoenix, AZ
Helps dry scalp and dry hair. Keeps it oily and moisturized. It's better than the suave. It worth the prize and smells good. I have dark brown and thick hair so it helps not keep it dry. Which happens a lot.
Taylor G.
Brewton, AL
This product is one of my favorites! It makes your hair so sold and smooth feeling. It last all day long and also helps with frizz control some to. I usually only use this product after I straight my hair.
Stephanie S.
Alexandria, KY
I let someone bleach my hair (not recommended) a few years ago, and my hair was fried from it. I tried salon grade products to drugstore brand products with no luck. I found this brand of Dove shampoo, and within a week I noticed my hair was actually manageable again. I've been using this type of hair care products for a solid two years, and finally I have no frizz, my hair isn't crispy dry, and I actually have volume back. My hair is extremely thick, and out of everything I've used this magic helped me! I do recommend using the conditioner cream (it helped my ridiculous hair better than the regular conditioner), and getting the leave-in conditioner spray (it's a golden/yellow color. It isn't greasy and will not leave your hair looking too shiny)! Being a mommy of two, I'm satisfied I've not had to pay an arm and leg to repair my hair!
Allena C.
Farmland, IN
The summer is always rough on my hair. As soon as I step outside the humity messes up my hair. I use the anti-frizz shampoo and conditioner and while I see some frizz, I don't see as much as before.
Beth M.
Oxford, MI
I have been looking for something to help with split ends, does this help with that?
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Is this any good? As I've used Hair oils in the past and they just make my hair look greasy :(
Lisa-Marie P.
Orillia, ON
I cant find this any where! Where can I find this?
Sal F.
El Cajon, CA
Is this product good to use after straightening hair?
Iona A.
Norwich
I've heard great things about this products but I'm not sure about buying it does it smooth out dry ends and brittle hair ?