BY DOVE #42 in Hair Oil

"the dove nourishing oil care collection transforms dry, rough and frizzy hair into beautifully smooth hair that s easier to manage and style. dove hair nourishing oil care detangler acts as a gentle leave-in conditioning spray with a dual-phase formula that won t weigh hair down. Our unique blend of dove weightless nutri-oils, enriched with argan oil, nourish to help instantly detangle as it replenishes lost nutrients for soft, manageable hair."

Buy on Walgreens*
Sally H.
Bakersfield, CA
I've used this hair oil in the past and I like it. It smells great and leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny. It doesn't weight my hair down and it works even better when I use it to straighten my naturally curly hair. It's also protects my hair from heat damage
Victoria K.
This detangles hair really well but leave your hair very oily and you often have to wash you hair while using this product. It has a very nice light and fresh kind of smell which I really like. Definitely recommend this product if you need a heavy duty detangler.
Bianca R.
Brooklyn
I feel like it could leave hair less greasy. It didn't absorb well. Not pricey at all it's affordable. I think it's not effective at all it didn't do nothing for my thick curly hair that is blonde and I wouldn't reccomend it to my friends or co workers.
Yessi U.
I enjoy using this product. I love any type of hair oil in general but this one smells so good and it leaves my hair silky and very glowy. I love that it's not too thick but you can build it up if that's what you are in too. As for me a little goes a long way
Diana D.
I use this after showering on my hair , it gives great nourishment doesnt leave my hair dry . It works fair well on my split ends aswell. And it smells great aswell :) , the texture is nice aswell i use it daily specially before straightening my hair with a flat iron
Katelyn K.
Mullica Hill, NJ
This product has really helped me with my curls and it made wearing my hair down a lot easier. My mom got me this product and I forget where from. I love all spritz stuff so this was amazing. I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family
Brittany J.
Louisville, KY
Dove makes the BEST hair products, all the way around. I am a true snob. I first thought Dove would not measure up to the products I spend ALOT of money on. BUT IT DOES!!. And exceeds them. I don't buy anything else, I buy the whole line for my hair...they really have this one down!
Agar M.
Dracut, MA
Not to oily, love the scent. I use this when my ends are feeling a little dry or around my hair line to tame those baby hairs. I buy this online as I can't seem to find this in stores, not sure why. But will def continue to purchase
Rebecca V.
Oro Valley, AZ
I love the smell of this serum, it's a bit sweet and nutty, and it really makes my hair shine. My hair is dry and thick, and I always put it on my hair after air drying and after straightening. Definitely a staple in my hair care routine.
Shantel M.
pomona , KS
I love the way this oil makes my hair feel! My hair color is blonde but it is very dry so this oil helps out a lot! It is pretty cheap also so that is a plus! I purchase it at walmart. I would recommend this to others with dry hair.
Beth M.
Oxford, MI
I have been looking for something to help with split ends, does this help with that?
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Is this any good? As I've used Hair oils in the past and they just make my hair look greasy :(
Lisa-Marie P.
Orillia, ON
I cant find this any where! Where can I find this?
Sal F.
El Cajon, CA
Is this product good to use after straightening hair?
Iona A.
Norwich
I've heard great things about this products but I'm not sure about buying it does it smooth out dry ends and brittle hair ?