BY DOVE #44 in Hair Oil

"the dove nourishing oil care collection transforms dry, rough and frizzy hair into beautifully smooth hair that s easier to manage and style. dove hair nourishing oil care detangler acts as a gentle leave-in conditioning spray with a dual-phase formula that won t weigh hair down. Our unique blend of dove weightless nutri-oils, enriched with argan oil, nourish to help instantly detangle as it replenishes lost nutrients for soft, manageable hair." see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
More F.
I loooooove it seriously l. I just use it once a week because it changes tge hair 20000% use it and thank me
Bianca T.
Muito bom, fortalece e nutre os cabelos, vi diferença ja nos primeiros dias de uso, adoro e recomendo sempre.
Doaa S.
Omg it is amaazing product🌷❤❤❤ it us very effective and it's smell is fantastic .. I can't stop buying it 💞
Roma G.
Bluebell walk, Glasgow
I really wanted to like this product, but unfortunately, it just didn't work out for me. Dove Nourishing Oil Hair Care looks really nice in the bottle, and the gold color is really what enticed me to try it out. Like most hair oils, it has a greasy feel right out of the bottle, but unlike some of the other oils I've tried this one didn't seem to soak into my hair at all. I applied this product to towel dried hair.
Isabela B.
O cheiro e fantástico, o frasco e bem acessível cabe na bolsa. Ele diminui bem o frizz, gostei bastante.
Scarlett P.
Amazing product. Not greasy at all and leaves hair so so shiney. I use it every day or dry or wet hair!
Lacey F.
Port Alberni, BC
I use the conditioner and it really helps moisturize my hair! I find it helps tame frizz as well after!
Sheeba K.
West Yorkshire , Bradford
I use this after I’ve had a shower it detanglers my hair and leaves it feeling soft and easy to comb.
member-116e5840b
I wear it on the beach and it makes my hair shinny kai more alive
It also protects them from the sun
Sindija O.
It'amazing ! Hairs are glowing and so soft . They stay clean for a long time and they get stronger .
Beth M.
Oxford, MI
I have been looking for something to help with split ends, does this help with that?
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Is this any good? As I've used Hair oils in the past and they just make my hair look greasy :(
Lisa-Marie P.
Orillia, ON
I cant find this any where! Where can I find this?
Sal F.
El Cajon, CA
Is this product good to use after straightening hair?
Iona A.
Norwich
I've heard great things about this products but I'm not sure about buying it does it smooth out dry ends and brittle hair ?