BY DOVE #47 in Hair Oil

"the dove nourishing oil care collection transforms dry, rough and frizzy hair into beautifully smooth hair that s easier to manage and style. dove hair nourishing oil care detangler acts as a gentle leave-in conditioning spray with a dual-phase formula that won t weigh hair down. Our unique blend of dove weightless nutri-oils, enriched with argan oil, nourish to help instantly detangle as it replenishes lost nutrients for soft, manageable hair."

Buy on Walmart*
Sanja L.
Calgary, AB
Great oil. Amazing smell. Helps hair recovery. Make your hair hydrate and shiny. Keeps you frizzy hair under control
Mannu H.
Regina, SK
Smells so good and gives a smoothr and halt hire appearance to my hair. Tip: only apply it to the ends of your hair
Jazmin V.
Doral, FL
This oil amazing. It smells so good and it softens hair instantly. This is intensive, nutritive and restore the hair
Yuan C.
My hair feels good refreashed and also damaged free when I use this product or any kind of product from this brand
Ivana C.
Muy bueno, deja el cabllo brilloso y muy sedoso y lo padre es que no lo deja graso y salenfacilmente con la lavada
Maria m.
trefgan owen
The 3 stars are for the amazing smell , but for me this oil did not do anything for my hair bar make it smell lush!
Carolina A.
Monterrey
This product really works! I recommend it to you, the price it's good and it gives you an alternative to your hair
Rachael W.
Mankato, MN
this oil smells fine, however i don’t find that it helps with detangling my hair at all, just leaves a nice shine
Ketsy G.
This oil smells good and works great with straight or curl hair. Very moisturizing and does get the frizz away.
Tency R.
Abdullah AL Mubarak Street, Mirqab
Dove nourishing oil care oil replacement just like hair oil and it makes hair no sickness, softer and smoother.
Beth M.
Oxford, MI
I have been looking for something to help with split ends, does this help with that?
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Is this any good? As I've used Hair oils in the past and they just make my hair look greasy :(
Lisa-Marie P.
Orillia, ON
I cant find this any where! Where can I find this?
Sal F.
El Cajon, CA
Is this product good to use after straightening hair?
Iona A.
Norwich
I've heard great things about this products but I'm not sure about buying it does it smooth out dry ends and brittle hair ?