BY DOVE

"the dove nourishing oil care collection transforms dry, rough and frizzy hair into beautifully smooth hair that s easier to manage and style. dove hair nourishing oil care detangler acts as a gentle leave-in conditioning spray with a dual-phase formula that won t weigh hair down. Our unique blend of dove weightless nutri-oils, enriched with argan oil, nourish to help instantly detangle as it replenishes lost nutrients for soft, manageable hair."

kelsie g.
South Shields, South Shields
I use this oil just after I wash my hair and then let it dry in and it's great and leaves my hair shiny and soft and protects it
Ana L.
Palmira
Hidrata y repara nuestro cabello las partes más secas las restaura rápidamente, dejando una suave sensación sin peso ni grasa.
Vanessa J.
Concepción, talcahuano
Lo amo es genial lo dócil y manejable que me deja el cabellos luego de aplicar un poco en mis palmas y esparcir por el cabello
yonara m.
Adorei esse reparador de pontas sempre que faço chapinha ou até mesmo quando vou definir meus cachos eu passo e amo o resultado
Astrid M.
Este aceite me ayuda con las puntas que no se pongan secas, utilizó mucha plancha y me lo aplico luego de lavarme el cabello!
Sugarcane B.
Amazing for someone with curly hair who frequently streightens their hair which results is dry split ends.This renoureshes it
Andry l.
San juan de Pasto
mi opinión sobre.este producto es que deja el cabello mucho mas manejable que otros ,ademas de que tiene un olor agradable
Samantha T.
laredo tx
Este aceite cuida tu cabello y lo protege de la suciedad diaria y el maltrato de la plancha para el cabello huele bien
Ali P.
Regina, SK
This makes my hair super soft! The frizz and flyaways are gone. My hair just looks super smooth. Well worth the money!
Me gusta mucho aunque el olor casi no me agrada pero me brinda lo que busco en el producto sólo.cambiaría lo del aroma
Beth M.
Oxford, MI
I have been looking for something to help with split ends, does this help with that?
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Is this any good? As I've used Hair oils in the past and they just make my hair look greasy :(
Lisa-Marie P.
Orillia, ON
I cant find this any where! Where can I find this?
Sal F.
El Cajon, CA
Is this product good to use after straightening hair?
Iona A.
Norwich
I've heard great things about this products but I'm not sure about buying it does it smooth out dry ends and brittle hair ?