BY DOVE #42 in Hair Oil

"the dove nourishing oil care collection transforms dry, rough and frizzy hair into beautifully smooth hair that s easier to manage and style. dove hair nourishing oil care detangler acts as a gentle leave-in conditioning spray with a dual-phase formula that won t weigh hair down. Our unique blend of dove weightless nutri-oils, enriched with argan oil, nourish to help instantly detangle as it replenishes lost nutrients for soft, manageable hair."

Buy on Walgreens*
Courtney K.
belleville, ON
Having long hair makes keeping the ends nourished is a must. I appreciate the formula because it's not greasy but leaves my hair silky.
Fabiola D.
Doral, FL
It is very useful for my hair because it is very dry especially when I go to the beach and this oil helps to hydrate it very quickly
Cassadi-Jai W.
Amazing. After a few weeks of using this product my hair was revitalized and fresh, it wasn't dry or oily and it felt much healthier.
Natalia H.
My hair feels so healthy and soft after using this dove nourishing hair oil and it has a nice scent but there is room for improvement
mikaelly o.
Os óleos da Dove são os melhores, usei durante muitos anos e amei todos os que testei, e deixam o cabelo com um brilho Maravilhoso.
Doha B.
Casablanca
I used this a long time ago to heat protect my hair, since I'm obsessed with hwat protection, i love it. It does the job perfectly.
Diana B.
I like this product. It makes my hair shinny and it look healthy. It makes it so soft and it helped it regained his lost vitality
kelsie g.
South Shields, South Shields
I use this oil just after I wash my hair and then let it dry in and it's great and leaves my hair shiny and soft and protects it
Adelina F.
BRADFORD, BRADFORD
Great product. Love the way leaves my hair. My hair looks healthier and shinier and I'm just happy that I have this perfect oil.
Ana L.
Palmira
Hidrata y repara nuestro cabello las partes más secas las restaura rápidamente, dejando una suave sensación sin peso ni grasa.
Brittnay  S.
Wellington, OH
I am looking for something to help with dry hair. Recently I have noticed my hair is extremely dry and breaking. I have tried other brands, but they seem to only make it worse. Anybody have any luck with using this one?
Katherine B.
Atlanta, GA
I've been considering trying a hair oil to help with my frizz problems, especially now that summer has hit and I live in the south! But, I have fine hair (all be it, a lot of fine hair) and I'm concerned that an oil would weigh it down. Or make it more oily then it tends to get (by end of day or second day) I know with face oil, it actually helps balance out oily skin - but is this the same with hair oil? Does anyone know if this product (or others like it) have a tendency to weigh down fine hair??
Tammy W.
Does this product leave your hair feeling oily??
Angelica M.
Jonesboro, AR
I have slightly oily hair always, but it's always frizzy as well! Do anyone suggest this as a good product to keep the frizz down but also not add an excessive amount of oil to my hair?
Chantel T.
I have really dry frizzy curly hair does anyone know if this product really hydrate your hair and if so how long an how much product did u use?