BY DOVE #42 in Hair Oil

"the dove nourishing oil care collection transforms dry, rough and frizzy hair into beautifully smooth hair that s easier to manage and style. dove hair nourishing oil care detangler acts as a gentle leave-in conditioning spray with a dual-phase formula that won t weigh hair down. Our unique blend of dove weightless nutri-oils, enriched with argan oil, nourish to help instantly detangle as it replenishes lost nutrients for soft, manageable hair."

Buy on Walgreens*
Courtney K.
Belleville, ON
Having long hair makes keeping the ends nourished is a must. I appreciate the formula because it's not greasy but leaves my hair silky.
Natalia H.
My hair feels so healthy and soft after using this dove nourishing hair oil and it has a nice scent but there is room for improvement
Cassadi-Jai W.
Amazing. After a few weeks of using this product my hair was revitalized and fresh, it wasn't dry or oily and it felt much healthier.
Fabiola D.
Doral, FL
It is very useful for my hair because it is very dry especially when I go to the beach and this oil helps to hydrate it very quickly
mikaelly o.
Os óleos da Dove são os melhores, usei durante muitos anos e amei todos os que testei, e deixam o cabelo com um brilho Maravilhoso.
Doha B.
Casablanca
I used this a long time ago to heat protect my hair, since I'm obsessed with hwat protection, i love it. It does the job perfectly.
Diana B.
I like this product. It makes my hair shinny and it look healthy. It makes it so soft and it helped it regained his lost vitality
kelsie g.
South Shields, South Shields
I use this oil just after I wash my hair and then let it dry in and it's great and leaves my hair shiny and soft and protects it
Adelina F.
BRADFORD, BRADFORD
Great product. Love the way leaves my hair. My hair looks healthier and shinier and I'm just happy that I have this perfect oil.
Ana L.
Palmira
Hidrata y repara nuestro cabello las partes más secas las restaura rápidamente, dejando una suave sensación sin peso ni grasa.
DAWN M.
Does this leave / make your hair oil faster than normal?
Ery V.
Clovis, CA
I have dry and damaged hair that's repairing little by little. How does this product work and does it really nourishes hair?
Julie R.
Does this blend in nicely or does it leave hair greasy looking?
Kasey C.
How does this oil work? does it leave hair feeling slippy/oily and look greasy like your hair hasn't been washed in days?
Vivienne Q.
Harlingen, TX
Does anyone know if this works? I have frizzy hair and looking for a new product to try is this worth it?