BY DOVE #42 in Hair Oil

"the dove nourishing oil care collection transforms dry, rough and frizzy hair into beautifully smooth hair that s easier to manage and style. dove hair nourishing oil care detangler acts as a gentle leave-in conditioning spray with a dual-phase formula that won t weigh hair down. Our unique blend of dove weightless nutri-oils, enriched with argan oil, nourish to help instantly detangle as it replenishes lost nutrients for soft, manageable hair."

Buy on Walgreens*
Cassadi-Jai W.
Amazing. After a few weeks of using this product my hair was revitalized and fresh, it wasn't dry or oily and it felt much healthier.
Natalia H.
My hair feels so healthy and soft after using this dove nourishing hair oil and it has a nice scent but there is room for improvement
Fabiola D.
Doral, FL
It is very useful for my hair because it is very dry especially when I go to the beach and this oil helps to hydrate it very quickly
Doha B.
Casablanca
I used this a long time ago to heat protect my hair, since I'm obsessed with hwat protection, i love it. It does the job perfectly.
mikaelly o.
Os óleos da Dove são os melhores, usei durante muitos anos e amei todos os que testei, e deixam o cabelo com um brilho Maravilhoso.
Adelina F.
BRADFORD, BRADFORD
Great product. Love the way leaves my hair. My hair looks healthier and shinier and I'm just happy that I have this perfect oil.
kelsie g.
South Shields, South Shields
I use this oil just after I wash my hair and then let it dry in and it's great and leaves my hair shiny and soft and protects it
Diana B.
I like this product. It makes my hair shinny and it look healthy. It makes it so soft and it helped it regained his lost vitality
Vanessa J.
Concepción, talcahuano
Lo amo es genial lo dócil y manejable que me deja el cabellos luego de aplicar un poco en mis palmas y esparcir por el cabello
yonara m.
Adorei esse reparador de pontas sempre que faço chapinha ou até mesmo quando vou definir meus cachos eu passo e amo o resultado
Payten H.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Does it smell good?
DAWN M.
Does this leave / make your hair oil faster than normal?
Jessica J.
Ocala, FL
I have been needing a new hair oil product for me and my daughter. We both have easily tangled and curly hair. Does anyone know if this will be,good to help prevent tangles but not leave the hair greasy?
Julie R.
Does this blend in nicely or does it leave hair greasy looking?
Vivienne Q.
Harlingen, TX
Does anyone know if this works? I have frizzy hair and looking for a new product to try is this worth it?