BY DOVE #47 in Hair Oil

"the dove nourishing oil care collection transforms dry, rough and frizzy hair into beautifully smooth hair that s easier to manage and style. dove hair nourishing oil care detangler acts as a gentle leave-in conditioning spray with a dual-phase formula that won t weigh hair down. Our unique blend of dove weightless nutri-oils, enriched with argan oil, nourish to help instantly detangle as it replenishes lost nutrients for soft, manageable hair."

Buy on Walmart*
I love using this right after washing my hair. This detangles my hair pretty easily and mind you, I do not have straight silky smooth hair so.. 10/10 here
Has a good scent to it which is a plus. I like using this even on my second hair day
Lindsay W.
Crandall, TX
I bought this product at my local Walmart and really like it. It's lightweight and smells nice. I use it daily after every shower! My hair is color-treated (brunette), thick and curly. I noticed less frizz when I use it! I love to use it and let my hair air-dry before straightening.
Tamara G.
Tonawanda, NY
This oil is really nice for thicker hair since the consistency is a bit on the greasy side. When I say greasy it's not a bad thing! In a good way for curly hair! It is easily available at your local Target or Walmart! I have gone through 4 of these and will repurchase over and over again
Jasmine S.
Love this product. Smells amazing. Gives my hair a great shine. I have a combination between dry and oily hair so a little bit of product works well for me. I use it at least once a week and it will last long. If you add any more than a pea size it will make your hair feel heavy.
Andrea M.
Houston, Texas
This oily is absolutely great, I used to rub this into the ends of my hair and even before flat ironing my hair. It smells great and leaves a silky look to your hair if used before a heating tool. I must add, if you had a bit tooooo much then you're hair will end up looking like a can of grease so be careful!
Mary J.
Manhattan
This product definitely made my hair softer. My hair is pretty dry feeling to me though it is soft. It felt less dry after I spritz my hair a couple of times.  Love that it gives my hair added shine. This does not make my hair feel greasy which is a plus.
Victoria K.
Naperville , IL
This detangles hair really well but leave your hair very oily and you often have to wash you hair while using this product. It has a very nice light and fresh kind of smell which I really like. Definitely recommend this product if you need a heavy duty detangler.
Yessi U.
I enjoy using this product. I love any type of hair oil in general but this one smells so good and it leaves my hair silky and very glowy. I love that it's not too thick but you can build it up if that's what you are in too. As for me a little goes a long way
Bianca R.
Brooklyn
I feel like it could leave hair less greasy. It didn't absorb well. Not pricey at all it's affordable. I think it's not effective at all it didn't do nothing for my thick curly hair that is blonde and I wouldn't reccomend it to my friends or co workers.
Katelyn K.
Mullica Hill, NJ
This product has really helped me with my curls and it made wearing my hair down a lot easier. My mom got me this product and I forget where from. I love all spritz stuff so this was amazing. I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family
Beth M.
Oxford, MI
I have been looking for something to help with split ends, does this help with that?
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Is this any good? As I've used Hair oils in the past and they just make my hair look greasy :(
Lisa-Marie P.
Orillia, ON
I cant find this any where! Where can I find this?
Sal F.
El Cajon, CA
Is this product good to use after straightening hair?
Iona A.
Norwich
I've heard great things about this products but I'm not sure about buying it does it smooth out dry ends and brittle hair ?