BY DOVE

"the dove nourishing oil care collection transforms dry, rough and frizzy hair into beautifully smooth hair that s easier to manage and style. dove hair nourishing oil care detangler acts as a gentle leave-in conditioning spray with a dual-phase formula that won t weigh hair down. Our unique blend of dove weightless nutri-oils, enriched with argan oil, nourish to help instantly detangle as it replenishes lost nutrients for soft, manageable hair."

Trista C.
BC, Canada
I have dry curly hair and I find it makes my hair very soft. Not heavy or greasy which is great. I still have a bit of frizz but I only use the shampoo and conditioner. If I used the other products that could change.
Leidy dallan C.
Cartagena
Tengo las puntas basante secas ,perp desde que uso este producto e notado una mejoria y que mis puntas no se sienten ni se ven tan secas..la verdad esuy bueno..
Neeraja G.
I use this product at least twice a week very effective give u silky and smooth hair L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise OleoTherapy Perfecting Oil Essence
still w.
Saint-Hubert
My curls did look better and healtier after i used this product. The oil smell nice and it doesnt make your hair look oily. It help the dryness of my hair
Sahar B.
My hair are so dry, so I used to put some Argan oil or coconut oil on, but when I tried this, I was so amazed and surprised by the way it made my hair
Chloe W.
Sheffield
Amazing! Would recommend to anyone who suffers dry hair. This product brings a shimmering oil back into your hair creating a healthy finishing look.
Harri C.
Gloucester, Gloucestershire
By far my favourite hair oil I have ever used. I picked it up when it was on offer, however, it is amazing and I have since made repeat purchases!
Alexandra G.
Not amazing but not awful
Does make your hair feel super soft but if you use the smallest bit too much it leaves your hair feeling greasy and dirty
Dominique m.
Estevan
Made my hair much more soft, very manageable, and it finally looks healthy without looking greasy. This product is a must have in my daily routine
manar h.
i reaaally wouuuld like to review its i thiink that it s an amazing product causee i saaaw some Youtubeers use it and it s soooo coool realllyyy
Courtney T.
Minot , ND
How often do you need to use this?
Nicole A.
Olean
I've been looking at a bunch of products and I've hear good things about this one. I need something that will limit the frizz, but also something that won't be greasy. Has anyone tried this and had good results?
Temilade A.
Saint Louis , MO
I have natural african hair, will this oil give my hair the much needed shine without being greasy?
Cindy C.
Toronto, ON
I recently had a perm, do you think this would be a good moisturizing oil for my hair since it's a bit dry at the moment? Thanks!
Dee M.
Sault Ste, ON
I've been thinking on trying this product but was wondering if it left your hair feeling or looking greasy?