BY DOVE #44 in Hair Oil

"the dove nourishing oil care collection transforms dry, rough and frizzy hair into beautifully smooth hair that s easier to manage and style. dove hair nourishing oil care detangler acts as a gentle leave-in conditioning spray with a dual-phase formula that won t weigh hair down. Our unique blend of dove weightless nutri-oils, enriched with argan oil, nourish to help instantly detangle as it replenishes lost nutrients for soft, manageable hair." see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
LEAR31505 Emily B.
I like this serum because it prevents the ends of my hair from becoming brittle or dry, protects it and keeps it shiny. Its smell is delicious
Preksha K.
Dwarka
It is a OK product for my hair and it doesn't make much difference on my hair it only oils my hair but I have seen no softness in my split ends
member-9f062fe50
This product can not miss in my hair routine is not oily How others and leave a clean and fine finish I love can send me samples if they want
Nuria F.
lockbourne
Este aceite lo he probado una vez t no lo termine pk no me gustó nada si tienes el pelo seco no se pero yo k lo tengo graso no lo recimiendo
keila f.
miami, FL
Es uno de los mejores productos que he probado para el cabello me encanta la función que tiene y como lo deja, verdaderamente recomendado.
Ashley L.
Charlottetown , PE
I like it. I just don’t love it. Weighs down my hair. Smells amazing though and the price is right. If you have thick hair may work better.
Gabriela Maria Costa De F.
Não consigo secar o meu cabelo, ou passar uma chapinha, se não passar um óleo antes ou depois, aqueles cabelinhos que ficam em pé, someeem
Laura G.
Thornhill, ON
Use sparingly because this can make your hair look greasy. I like to use it on damp hair so that when my hair dries it's still hydrated.
camila c.
pato branco
esse olho e muito bom para cabelos com algum produto quimico eu uso depois de lavar e secar com o secador deixa com um brilho lindo
Vanesa d.
Cuenta con un tamaño apropiado, uso diario, olor duradero y me ayuda para poder cepillar mi cabello sin la necesidad de ser maltratado.
Beth M.
Oxford, MI
I have been looking for something to help with split ends, does this help with that?
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Is this any good? As I've used Hair oils in the past and they just make my hair look greasy :(
Lisa-Marie P.
Orillia, ON
I cant find this any where! Where can I find this?
Sal F.
El Cajon, CA
Is this product good to use after straightening hair?
Iona A.
Norwich
I've heard great things about this products but I'm not sure about buying it does it smooth out dry ends and brittle hair ?