BY DOVE #42 in Hair Oil

"the dove nourishing oil care collection transforms dry, rough and frizzy hair into beautifully smooth hair that s easier to manage and style. dove hair nourishing oil care detangler acts as a gentle leave-in conditioning spray with a dual-phase formula that won t weigh hair down. Our unique blend of dove weightless nutri-oils, enriched with argan oil, nourish to help instantly detangle as it replenishes lost nutrients for soft, manageable hair."

Buy on Walgreens*
Paola T.
Sunrise, FL
I love this oil. Very light on hair and smells good. Does not leave hair greasy bit provides shine and smoothness. Not a moisturizer per say but good to me for weightless sheen.
Pranita I.
This oil did very little for my hair :( it smells nice but isn't moisturizing enough. It's easy to find at most drugstores and super cheap but I wouldn't buy it again.
Diajeng R.
Jakarta
Tried this once, and it feels really greasy on my hand and my hair, Packaging is good with a pump makes it easy to use. Tried for 3 times a week and, not so into this
Kaity B.
Collingwood , ON
I use this for the ends of my hair when my hair starts to dry out. I do not put it on my scalp as i have naturally oily hair ! Works great and definitely hydrates my split ends
This kept my hair feeling healthier then usual it had nice packaging and was easy to get it, although it made my hair kind of oily it kept my brown hair feeling healthy and nice I would definitely recommend to others
Jen L.
Saskatoon, SK
I used this product on damp clean hair as directed and also on dry hair to tame flyways and add shine.

I really love it. I avoid conditioners and products with oils as I tend to oiliness already, but I found that this really did not add to the look of grease in my hair.

I do find this to have a nice scent, but it lingers and is a bit strong. I don't mind it, though as it is pleasant and only docked 1/2 a mark.
Jenny H.
I use this oil on the ends of my hair after I've washed it to help get knots out. My hair is very dry from over-colouring and this definitely helps. It doesn't leave any residue and smells fine. It was very reasonably priced. Not a hugely stand out product but reliably does the job - if you need a good priced hair oil, this could be the one.
Liz B.
This stuff is really great. First off it's lighter than other oils I have used. It has a great light scent, and it is totally effective. I find it works best in freshly washed wet hair. Then to blow dry your hair after. I do not like that the bottle is glass. I am afraid I will knock it over. But that's the only thing I would change
Lisa-Marie P.
Orillia, ON
I love this line from Dove, makes my hair feel so much softer ! I tried this at my sisters house and my hair felt soft for a few days! I loved it, so I went out and got some for myself! I always have a problem with oily hair at the top and dry at the ends, I am hoping this will help me :)
Cheryl W.
I love this product, I got it as a sample and couldn't believe how soft and manageable it made my hair feel. I've had so many compliments when I put it in my hair and I love the smell of my hair when I use it! I highlight my hair and it really helps with the dryness that has done to my hair over the years. So happy to have found this product, it doesn't make your hair oily, just soft.
Beth M.
Oxford, MI
I have been looking for something to help with split ends, does this help with that?
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Is this any good? As I've used Hair oils in the past and they just make my hair look greasy :(
Lisa-Marie P.
Orillia, ON
I cant find this any where! Where can I find this?
Sal F.
El Cajon, CA
Is this product good to use after straightening hair?
Iona A.
Norwich
I've heard great things about this products but I'm not sure about buying it does it smooth out dry ends and brittle hair ?