BY DOVE #42 in Hair Oil

"the dove nourishing oil care collection transforms dry, rough and frizzy hair into beautifully smooth hair that s easier to manage and style. dove hair nourishing oil care detangler acts as a gentle leave-in conditioning spray with a dual-phase formula that won t weigh hair down. Our unique blend of dove weightless nutri-oils, enriched with argan oil, nourish to help instantly detangle as it replenishes lost nutrients for soft, manageable hair." see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Trewley W.
I love this product. My hair is very thick & long it grows all the time& I used to have really bad dry split ends untill I brought this. This helps reduce split ends, adds a shine and makes your hair no longer dry X
Nia W.
Very highly recommend this product! A lot of people have been telling me about this product and when i finally purchased it, i was amazed. It os so refreshing and does not leave your hair oily or greasy.
Laura M.
This oil is great for when my hairs wet and I'm about to blow dry it. It makes my hair really smooth and easier to straighten. It's so affordable and it smells lovely. I would buy this product again!
Darcia D.
Arica
De muy bajo constó y de buena absorción, se encuentra en todo supermercado a lo largo del país. Es una excelente opción si no quieres gastar en productos profesionales para el cuidado de tu cabello.
Mariana V.
Una tía lo estaba utilizando, lo utilizaba constantemente pero casi no le funcione, no lo recomiendo pero deberian dr tomar en cuanta que en cada persona hace reacción diferente.
Paola T.
Sunrise, FL
I love this oil. Very light on hair and smells good. Does not leave hair greasy bit provides shine and smoothness. Not a moisturizer per say but good to me for weightless sheen.
Pranita I.
This oil did very little for my hair :( it smells nice but isn't moisturizing enough. It's easy to find at most drugstores and super cheap but I wouldn't buy it again.
Diajeng R.
Jakarta
Tried this once, and it feels really greasy on my hand and my hair, Packaging is good with a pump makes it easy to use. Tried for 3 times a week and, not so into this
Kaity B.
Collingwood, ON
I use this for the ends of my hair when my hair starts to dry out. I do not put it on my scalp as i have naturally oily hair ! Works great and definitely hydrates my split ends
This kept my hair feeling healthier then usual it had nice packaging and was easy to get it, although it made my hair kind of oily it kept my brown hair feeling healthy and nice I would definitely recommend to others
Beth M.
Oxford, MI
I have been looking for something to help with split ends, does this help with that?
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Is this any good? As I've used Hair oils in the past and they just make my hair look greasy :(
Lisa-Marie P.
Orillia, ON
I cant find this any where! Where can I find this?
Sal F.
El Cajon, CA
Is this product good to use after straightening hair?
Iona A.
Norwich
I've heard great things about this products but I'm not sure about buying it does it smooth out dry ends and brittle hair ?