BY DOVE #42 in Hair Oil

"the dove nourishing oil care collection transforms dry, rough and frizzy hair into beautifully smooth hair that s easier to manage and style. dove hair nourishing oil care detangler acts as a gentle leave-in conditioning spray with a dual-phase formula that won t weigh hair down. Our unique blend of dove weightless nutri-oils, enriched with argan oil, nourish to help instantly detangle as it replenishes lost nutrients for soft, manageable hair."

Buy on Walgreens*
Lori T.
Holly Pond, AL
Use just a little, it goes a long way for shiny healthy looking hair. Reverses damage.
Iris
Amezing !!! When you put the product on you're hair it's so smooth. I love the texture
Summer B.
Tulsa, OK
I love this system!! It is so moisturizing without weighing down my hair or my curls!!
Victoria  c.
Leaves my hair feeling soft and I ALWAYS get compliments on the way my hair smells.(:
melanie ..
Love this conditioner. repairs my split ends and smells fantastic. highly recommend!
Lindsey S.
It actually works pretty well. Can't complain. I have thick frizzy hair and it helps.
Emily B.
Athens, GA
No no no. makes my hair so gross looking. this is not a good product. DON'T GET IT
Daniela F.
Super cool! It gave mi hair style and brightness, plus, I love the olor it have.
TISHA D.
Make my hair heavy i have very fine long flat hair not a good product for me
Alyssa R.
Madera, CA
It has an amazing smell that makes my hair feel so soft!
Beth M.
Oxford, MI
I have been looking for something to help with split ends, does this help with that?
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Is this any good? As I've used Hair oils in the past and they just make my hair look greasy :(
Lisa-Marie P.
Orillia, ON
I cant find this any where! Where can I find this?
Sal F.
El Cajon, CA
Is this product good to use after straightening hair?
Iona A.
Norwich
I've heard great things about this products but I'm not sure about buying it does it smooth out dry ends and brittle hair ?