BY DOVE #42 in Hair Oil

"the dove nourishing oil care collection transforms dry, rough and frizzy hair into beautifully smooth hair that s easier to manage and style. dove hair nourishing oil care detangler acts as a gentle leave-in conditioning spray with a dual-phase formula that won t weigh hair down. Our unique blend of dove weightless nutri-oils, enriched with argan oil, nourish to help instantly detangle as it replenishes lost nutrients for soft, manageable hair." see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
I tried this today for the first time and my hair looks smooth and silky this is a winner love Dove
jackie l.
collingdale , pa
This stuff smells like heaven and apples had a baby. works ok but the smell will keep me coming back
Keri P.
Great conditioner. Leaves hair weightless and smooth and less frizzed than my previous conditioners.
member-a0c46297e
Es súper mega bueno deja tu cabello muy sano y con mucho brillo debes probarlo te repara las puntas
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
Great smelling product. It always makes my hair look and feel amazing. Would suggest to a friend
Alondra G.
Hurst, TX
I love this!!! It leaves my hair nice and soft and shines. Doesn't make my hair feel oily at all!
Emmy H.
I love this product. It leaves my hair looking shiny and feeling smooth. I definitely recommend
Courtney D.
Really enjoyed the sent and it did deliver on what it said but I have found a better product.
Kayla R.
Warsaw, VA
Such a great oil, and very affordable it leaves my hair super smooth, and looking super silky
Erica B.
I'm a fan. It's hard to find hair products that don't leave my hair heavy or feeling greasy
Beth M.
Oxford, MI
I have been looking for something to help with split ends, does this help with that?
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Is this any good? As I've used Hair oils in the past and they just make my hair look greasy :(
Lisa-Marie P.
Orillia, ON
I cant find this any where! Where can I find this?
Sal F.
El Cajon, CA
Is this product good to use after straightening hair?
Iona A.
Norwich
I've heard great things about this products but I'm not sure about buying it does it smooth out dry ends and brittle hair ?