BY DOVE #42 in Hair Oil

"the dove nourishing oil care collection transforms dry, rough and frizzy hair into beautifully smooth hair that s easier to manage and style. dove hair nourishing oil care detangler acts as a gentle leave-in conditioning spray with a dual-phase formula that won t weigh hair down. Our unique blend of dove weightless nutri-oils, enriched with argan oil, nourish to help instantly detangle as it replenishes lost nutrients for soft, manageable hair."

Buy on Walgreens*
Alison B.
Harrisburg, PA
I do use this as my hair needs the shine and to be moisturized. I love it. Not to expensive and goes a long way
Mandi J.
Bay City, MI
This product is ok I find that it smells good but it leaves my hair with a powdery residue if I use to much,
liz g.
Must try it smells amazing and the results are incredible definitely a must have in your hair product drawers
Sami M.
I use this on my ends to get some quick hydration when I straighten my hair to add some shine and softness.
Give my hair a perfect finish for all the day, my hair feela soft, like if my hair doesn't have any damage
Alina C.
Worcester
Really nice easy applying product it's pretty affordable my hair color is black and it's wavy medium length
Loni B.
Portland, OR
I don't like the oily feeling and the residue it left on my hair. I would try again because I trust Dove.
Hayleigh S.
I used it once and it was ok. I didn't really notice that big of a difference but my hair was super soft.
mai t.
I love this product! it's keep my hair soft, silky shinny and the best part, it makes my hair smell good.
Alaina Y.
Frederick, MD
I love the scent and all things dove but I am not an oil person. But if I were, this is what I would grab
Beth M.
Oxford, MI
I have been looking for something to help with split ends, does this help with that?
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Is this any good? As I've used Hair oils in the past and they just make my hair look greasy :(
Lisa-Marie P.
Orillia, ON
I cant find this any where! Where can I find this?
Sal F.
El Cajon, CA
Is this product good to use after straightening hair?
Iona A.
Norwich
I've heard great things about this products but I'm not sure about buying it does it smooth out dry ends and brittle hair ?