BY DOVE #44 in Hair Oil

"the dove nourishing oil care collection transforms dry, rough and frizzy hair into beautifully smooth hair that s easier to manage and style. dove hair nourishing oil care detangler acts as a gentle leave-in conditioning spray with a dual-phase formula that won t weigh hair down. Our unique blend of dove weightless nutri-oils, enriched with argan oil, nourish to help instantly detangle as it replenishes lost nutrients for soft, manageable hair." see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Hayleigh S.
I used it once and it was ok. I didn't really notice that big of a difference but my hair was super soft.
mai t.
I love this product! it's keep my hair soft, silky shinny and the best part, it makes my hair smell good.
Alaina Y.
Frederick, MD
I love the scent and all things dove but I am not an oil person. But if I were, this is what I would grab
Amanda S.
Georgetown, OH
Love the way this shampoo and conditioner makes my hair feel and smell....nice scent, not over powering
Megan H.
I use the conditioner, and omg it makes my hair untangled and unfrizzed. Love it, plus it smells good.
kerneshia m.
It's an okay product for my hair (type 4). But I use it as a sealant for my hair after I moisturize it
Keri P.
Great conditioner. Leaves hair weightless and smooth and less frizzed than my previous conditioners.
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
I tried this today for the first time and my hair looks smooth and silky this is a winner love Dove
Mona T.
This oil care hair is amazing. It really works. I love it and recommend it for anyone. It last long.
jackie l.
collingdale , pa
This stuff smells like heaven and apples had a baby. works ok but the smell will keep me coming back
Beth M.
Oxford, MI
I have been looking for something to help with split ends, does this help with that?
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Is this any good? As I've used Hair oils in the past and they just make my hair look greasy :(
Lisa-Marie P.
Orillia, ON
I cant find this any where! Where can I find this?
Sal F.
El Cajon, CA
Is this product good to use after straightening hair?
Iona A.
Norwich
I've heard great things about this products but I'm not sure about buying it does it smooth out dry ends and brittle hair ?