BY DOVE #42 in Hair Oil

"the dove nourishing oil care collection transforms dry, rough and frizzy hair into beautifully smooth hair that s easier to manage and style. dove hair nourishing oil care detangler acts as a gentle leave-in conditioning spray with a dual-phase formula that won t weigh hair down. Our unique blend of dove weightless nutri-oils, enriched with argan oil, nourish to help instantly detangle as it replenishes lost nutrients for soft, manageable hair." see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Tina E.
Eastlake
This works really good on the ends of my hair.  When use this you only need a dab or 2 on to your fingertips, the run your fingers through your hair.  If you use too much at once then you will have greasy hair.  Its very hard to find in stores these days but you might find it online although, way over priced because its discontinued.
Brianna J.
Amherst, NY
Doves oil care product has a very nice smell to it. I have fine curly blonde hair. When I apply the oil, it helps lay down the fly aways but not as good as I'd hope. I use the product a couple days a week. It definitely will last a long time because you only need a little bit else if your hair is anything like mine, it'll become pretty oily looking.
Nessie S.
It smells amazing and helps your hair out a lot. It leaves your hair feeling soft and silky. I use it when brushing my hair and it's much easier to get rid of tangles. After I bleached and dyed my hair, it was completely dry and frizzy and this really helps bring my hair back to life. It looks much calmer and natural than it it before using this.
Julie F.
Royersford, PA
not only is this GREAT for my hair/dry ends but I also love to use it on my body! Fresh out of the shower, I rub it on my arms and legs. smells great and keeps my skin feeling soft all day!! Cant go without it.
Camaro S.
Tucson, AZ
Favorite hair oil for sure!! I want to use this product forever. 1...the smell is absolutely amazing..to die for! I don't know why, but I am obsessed with the scent. Uhhhmehhhzinggg!! And the way it makes my hair feel is unbelievable! So soft and smooth and gives it that little hot of extra oil it needs. I definitely recommend this product!
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
I love to spray this on my hair the only thing I have a problem with is the smell I don't know If other people enjoy it but me personally I don't like the smell but I like it because I can carry it around with me super easy to just spray on.
Kari V.
Potosi, MO
I really wanted to like this product, but unfortunately, it just didn't work out for me. Dove Nourishing Oil Hair Care looks really nice in the bottle, and the gold color is really what enticed me to try it out. Like most hair oils, it has a greasy feel right out of the bottle, but unlike some of the other oils I've tried this one didn't seem to soak into my hair at all. I applied this product to towel dried hair. After applying, when I air dry my hair it tends to feel like oily straw. It is not softened, but feels greasy to the touch and the ends still feel dry. When I heat style my hair it's somewhat better, but the ends still feel damaged and my hair is lacking volume and appears greasy. I would not recommend this product.

Update: I used this this morning to style my daughter's SUPER tangled after-shower hair, and it actually did a fair job detangling, and made it easier to braid. She has medium thickness hair that leans towards a finer texture, and I really like this for her.
Sarah L.
Radcliff, KY
The oil is okay. I'd say it's definitely worth the money because the oil lasts a long time. However, this oil doesn't absorb well for me and leaves my hair sticky and oily even after washing. Typical oil, just doesn't work as well as higher end products that sell hair oil. Would recommend if you need something quick.
Ashley P.
Best oil spray I have found for my thin and dry hair. I love this stuff. I have been using it for about two years and this is my second bottle. I know a product is good when someone compliments my hair for being so soft and pretty
I love using this right after washing my hair. This detangles my hair pretty easily and mind you, I do not have straight silky smooth hair so.. 10/10 here
Has a good scent to it which is a plus. I like using this even on my second hair day
Beth M.
Oxford, MI
I have been looking for something to help with split ends, does this help with that?
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Is this any good? As I've used Hair oils in the past and they just make my hair look greasy :(
Lisa-Marie P.
Orillia, ON
I cant find this any where! Where can I find this?
Sal F.
El Cajon, CA
Is this product good to use after straightening hair?
Iona A.
Norwich
I've heard great things about this products but I'm not sure about buying it does it smooth out dry ends and brittle hair ?