BY DOVE

"the dove nourishing oil care collection transforms dry, rough and frizzy hair into beautifully smooth hair that s easier to manage and style. dove hair nourishing oil care detangler acts as a gentle leave-in conditioning spray with a dual-phase formula that won t weigh hair down. Our unique blend of dove weightless nutri-oils, enriched with argan oil, nourish to help instantly detangle as it replenishes lost nutrients for soft, manageable hair."

Ashley J.
Monroe, LA
It not very lightweight. Last long enough. Its an okay product just not my first choice and i love dove products
Lyndsey R.
lebanon, OH
This product would be good for someone with thicker hair. I have very fine hair and it just weighed my hair down!
latoya r.
Macon
This work for me because my hair is very dry. Love the smell and the price is always good 5 stars for dove yayyyy
Atalith G.
Tampa, FL
I have this and this is very good for our hair i use this everytime that's true that is so good for our hair care
Gabrielle S.
Sprague, WA
This was OK product, my hair is always picky but this left my hair very greasy, but it did do the job very well.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Awesome finishing oil, I use it after I straighten my hair, or if I don't do that, after I go out of the shower.
Ilibia C.
Doral, FL
Lo uso en las puntas, sobre todo cuando lo voy a secar con secadora tiene un rico aroma y deja las puntas suaves
yaneli M.
Any oil or product from dove really helps. You domt have to purchase from many highend products these are amazing
Tina H.
Fowler, CA
I really like this product! It's amazing! You should definitely give it a try if you are considering it already!I
Alison B.
Harrisburg, PA
I do use this as my hair needs the shine and to be moisturized. I love it. Not to expensive and goes a long way
Beth M.
Oxford, MI
I have been looking for something to help with split ends, does this help with that?
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Is this any good? As I've used Hair oils in the past and they just make my hair look greasy :(
Lisa-Marie P.
Orillia, ON
I cant find this any where! Where can I find this?
Sal F.
El Cajon, CA
Is this product good to use after straightening hair?
Iona A.
Norwich
I've heard great things about this products but I'm not sure about buying it does it smooth out dry ends and brittle hair ?