BY DOVE #43 in Hair Oil

"the dove nourishing oil care collection transforms dry, rough and frizzy hair into beautifully smooth hair that s easier to manage and style. dove hair nourishing oil care detangler acts as a gentle leave-in conditioning spray with a dual-phase formula that won t weigh hair down. Our unique blend of dove weightless nutri-oils, enriched with argan oil, nourish to help instantly detangle as it replenishes lost nutrients for soft, manageable hair."

Emily L.
It helped my hair grow and it made it look shiny, I love how you can to always use it even if your hair is dry or wet
Angela k.
Barbourville, KY
I do like this! I honestly love dove products! My hair is always needing oils. If you haven't tried this you need to!
Jenny C.
If used as directed then it leaves your hair very nice and soft but you have to follow the instructions on the back
Allyssa F.
Seneca
I would still be buying this if I could find it. Nourished my hair so well. Helped tame my frizz and my dead ends.
Nisha S.
I incline to buy this every month or so, as it keeps my hair really healthy and protects against the winter drying.
Sophia H.
Kent, WA
Works VERY GREAT on dry, over worked and colored hair. Very moisterizing with the first use for me. Smells amazing!
Ana G.
It really does take away the tangles but the hair is left too oily in my opinion. I will prefer something less oily
ana n.
Another aweosm product t NY do e. Helps repair fast and also smells so good on your hair you won't be dossapointed
Tammy W.
Houston
Works great for shine. DO NOT USE TOO MUCH. Will make your hair oily bad if you use too much. Overall good product
Shade B.
Drexel hill , PA
You can always count on Dove for amazing product. This one leaves hair nice and soft, and a little goes a long way!
Beth M.
Oxford, MI
I have been looking for something to help with split ends, does this help with that?
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Is this any good? As I've used Hair oils in the past and they just make my hair look greasy :(
Lisa-Marie P.
Orillia, ON
I cant find this any where! Where can I find this?
Sal F.
El Cajon, CA
Is this product good to use after straightening hair?
Iona A.
Norwich
I've heard great things about this products but I'm not sure about buying it does it smooth out dry ends and brittle hair ?