BY DOVE #42 in Hair Oil

"the dove nourishing oil care collection transforms dry, rough and frizzy hair into beautifully smooth hair that s easier to manage and style. dove hair nourishing oil care detangler acts as a gentle leave-in conditioning spray with a dual-phase formula that won t weigh hair down. Our unique blend of dove weightless nutri-oils, enriched with argan oil, nourish to help instantly detangle as it replenishes lost nutrients for soft, manageable hair."

Buy on Walgreens*
Sophia H.
Kent, WA
Works VERY GREAT on dry, over worked and colored hair. Very moisterizing with the first use for me. Smells amazing!
ana n.
Another aweosm product t NY do e. Helps repair fast and also smells so good on your hair you won't be dossapointed
Nisha S.
I incline to buy this every month or so, as it keeps my hair really healthy and protects against the winter drying.
Ana G.
It really does take away the tangles but the hair is left too oily in my opinion. I will prefer something less oily
Tammy W.
Houston
Works great for shine. DO NOT USE TOO MUCH. Will make your hair oily bad if you use too much. Overall good product
Shade B.
Drexel hill , PA
You can always count on Dove for amazing product. This one leaves hair nice and soft, and a little goes a long way!
Atalith G.
Tampa, FL
I have this and this is very good for our hair i use this everytime that's true that is so good for our hair care
Ilibia C.
Lo uso en las puntas, sobre todo cuando lo voy a secar con secadora tiene un rico aroma y deja las puntas suaves
latoya r.
Macon
This work for me because my hair is very dry. Love the smell and the price is always good 5 stars for dove yayyyy
yaneli M.
Any oil or product from dove really helps. You domt have to purchase from many highend products these are amazing
Beth M.
Oxford, MI
I have been looking for something to help with split ends, does this help with that?
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Is this any good? As I've used Hair oils in the past and they just make my hair look greasy :(
Lisa-Marie P.
Orillia, ON
I cant find this any where! Where can I find this?
Sal F.
El Cajon, CA
Is this product good to use after straightening hair?
Iona A.
Norwich
I've heard great things about this products but I'm not sure about buying it does it smooth out dry ends and brittle hair ?