BY DOVE #41 in Hair Oil

"the dove nourishing oil care collection transforms dry, rough and frizzy hair into beautifully smooth hair that s easier to manage and style. dove hair nourishing oil care detangler acts as a gentle leave-in conditioning spray with a dual-phase formula that won t weigh hair down. Our unique blend of dove weightless nutri-oils, enriched with argan oil, nourish to help instantly detangle as it replenishes lost nutrients for soft, manageable hair." see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Cassandra L.
Columbus
Not bad for a hair oil, it didnt leave my hair super gloopy. It smells delicious. A small amount lasts for a long time.
Maddy M.
Los Angeles, CA
Eh it's all right. I'd rather buy a more expensive version but if I'm traveling and this is what they have I'll get it.
samantha s.
Middletown , MD
Love this stuff definitely after you just washed your hair and when u just strightened your hair. Make it look amazing.
Amanda W.
Love how this product makes my hair feel, except it can be easy to put too much in. Especially if you have finer hair.
Angela k.
Barbourville, KY
I do like this! I honestly love dove products! My hair is always needing oils. If you haven't tried this you need to!
Letha Y.
Monticello, KY
I love this! It makes tangles a breeze to comb through and makes your hair feel nourished. And the smell is amazing.
Emily L.
It helped my hair grow and it made it look shiny, I love how you can to always use it even if your hair is dry or wet
Jenny C.
If used as directed then it leaves your hair very nice and soft but you have to follow the instructions on the back
Ana G.
It really does take away the tangles but the hair is left too oily in my opinion. I will prefer something less oily
Allyssa F.
Seneca
I would still be buying this if I could find it. Nourished my hair so well. Helped tame my frizz and my dead ends.
Beth M.
Oxford, MI
I have been looking for something to help with split ends, does this help with that?
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Is this any good? As I've used Hair oils in the past and they just make my hair look greasy :(
Lisa-Marie P.
Orillia, ON
I cant find this any where! Where can I find this?
Sal F.
El Cajon, CA
Is this product good to use after straightening hair?
Iona A.
Norwich
I've heard great things about this products but I'm not sure about buying it does it smooth out dry ends and brittle hair ?