BY DOVE #41 in Hair Oil

"the dove nourishing oil care collection transforms dry, rough and frizzy hair into beautifully smooth hair that s easier to manage and style. dove hair nourishing oil care detangler acts as a gentle leave-in conditioning spray with a dual-phase formula that won t weigh hair down. Our unique blend of dove weightless nutri-oils, enriched with argan oil, nourish to help instantly detangle as it replenishes lost nutrients for soft, manageable hair." see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
A. G.
Valley Center
I love this product. Not only does it give my hair shine , but it makes it easier for me to handle it. I highly recommend it.
Juana V.
Mendota, IL
I use this product once in a while and leave it for a few minutes to really go deep into my hair roots! It helps very much!
Jamie H.
Columbus, GA
This product is amazing. I put a dab in my hair right before I straighten it and leaves my hair silky soft and frizzy free
Chantelle L.
Duluth, MN
My daughter has really dry hair and I use this on her scalp. It works really well on her hair and I will continue to do it.
Brittany S.
millington, TN
I only use for my extremely frizzy, uncontrollable days. Really locks in moisture and doesn't let the humidity dry my curls
Silvia S.
Cicero, IL
Smells great!but be careful when squeezing the bottle. You only need one small drop. Too much will make your hair greasy!
Marie D.
My hair literally drinks this up in the winter. It leaves my hair so soft without weight it down and with a lovely scent.
ashley c.
Millry, AL
Love this ❤❤❤ this product is really affordable and smells great leaves my hair feeling refreshed and gives it some life
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
i like it but I feel like is not enough, is not moisturizing enough so I prefer to use something else from the drugstore
Maddy M.
Los Angeles, CA
Eh it's all right. I'd rather buy a more expensive version but if I'm traveling and this is what they have I'll get it.
Beth M.
Oxford, MI
I have been looking for something to help with split ends, does this help with that?
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Is this any good? As I've used Hair oils in the past and they just make my hair look greasy :(
Lisa-Marie P.
Orillia, ON
I cant find this any where! Where can I find this?
Sal F.
El Cajon, CA
Is this product good to use after straightening hair?
Iona A.
Norwich
I've heard great things about this products but I'm not sure about buying it does it smooth out dry ends and brittle hair ?