BY DOVE #42 in Hair Oil

"the dove nourishing oil care collection transforms dry, rough and frizzy hair into beautifully smooth hair that s easier to manage and style. dove hair nourishing oil care detangler acts as a gentle leave-in conditioning spray with a dual-phase formula that won t weigh hair down. Our unique blend of dove weightless nutri-oils, enriched with argan oil, nourish to help instantly detangle as it replenishes lost nutrients for soft, manageable hair."

Buy on Walgreens*
Sarah Y.
Fort Campbell, KY
Soo good! It really helps keep my fly away hairs tame! I have baby hairs that like to think they gave their own mind but this oil really helps
Shirley W.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is amazing! ! leaves my hair so soft and shiny all day. it also detangles my hair so it's easier for me to run my brush through!
Dominique C.
I was skeptical about five at first but after about 5 days of using this product I loved it. It helped my hair in ways other products didn't.
Bridget p.
Sandersville, GA
Oils always work so good with my hair type. I love how this product gives shine, helps my hair and mostly doesn't make it oily or look oily.
elibeth r.
Cary, NC
I love this hair care treatment. i normally have tangled frizy and uncontrollable hair but this is all that i use and it make my hair soft.
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
Use this daily makes my hair look & feel amazing & doesn't weigh it down I love this definitely recommend also brings tangles out with ease.
Catherine B.
Randolph, NJ
Lightweight, affordable and overall an amazing product. Keeps my curls moisturizer and as frizz free as possible in the cold winter months.
Linda S.
Mount Sterling
This did not do well for my frizzy dry hair. I did like the consistency of this product and the fragrance. It just didn't work well for me.
Alejandra R.
I have curly hair.. with this hair type is very difficult to find a product that helps you fight the frizz, but this oil is a lifesaver!!
Katerina B.
I tried the shampoo and conditioner for a couple of weeks, and it really made my hair look dry. Works well for others, but not for me.
Beth M.
Oxford, MI
I have been looking for something to help with split ends, does this help with that?
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Is this any good? As I've used Hair oils in the past and they just make my hair look greasy :(
Lisa-Marie P.
Orillia, ON
I cant find this any where! Where can I find this?
Sal F.
El Cajon, CA
Is this product good to use after straightening hair?
Iona A.
Norwich
I've heard great things about this products but I'm not sure about buying it does it smooth out dry ends and brittle hair ?