BY DOVE #43 in Hair Oil

"the dove nourishing oil care collection transforms dry, rough and frizzy hair into beautifully smooth hair that s easier to manage and style. dove hair nourishing oil care detangler acts as a gentle leave-in conditioning spray with a dual-phase formula that won t weigh hair down. Our unique blend of dove weightless nutri-oils, enriched with argan oil, nourish to help instantly detangle as it replenishes lost nutrients for soft, manageable hair."

alicia b.
AMAZING!!! I love this product! The smell is so refreshing and it doesn't leave my hair oily. Only problem is, I can never find it anywhere to buy it
Melissa R.
Eugene, OR
This has great smell and isn't too heavy. .keeps my hair soft and shiny. Feels healthy and strong. I will always have this in my hair stash of stuff!
Kristin W.
St Clr Shores, MI
I was forever faithful to expensive salon products until I tried this line. These products work great and leave my hair moisturized and frizz free.
Adelena G.
San Jose, CA
Now this product I LOVE it helps my hair it makes my hair so soft and smooth and it smells amazing a must buy for me never leaving dove ever againūüôÖ
MK J.
I love the smell of Dove! This made my hair smell so so so good! It helped control my frizz and my hair felt softer after a few weeks of using it.
Susan R.
Hammond, IN
i love this shampoo. it really feels like it helps improve my hair. in my experience all of the dove shampoos and conditioners are fantastic.
Alyssa A.
Temple, TX
Dove is just an amazing brand all around and I love it so much.! This works really good with my hair.! And it makes it look so smooth and shiny
Sarah Y.
Fort Campbell, KY
Soo good! It really helps keep my fly away hairs tame! I have baby hairs that like to think they gave their own mind but this oil really helps
brenda d.
I use this everyday and it helps detangle my hair without feeling like there is any product in my hair. Also this makes my hair extremely soft.
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
I am not a big fan of this product, it didn't really do anything for me. It didn't hydrate it, it didn't get rid of the frizz. I gave it away.
Beth M.
Oxford, MI
I have been looking for something to help with split ends, does this help with that?
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Is this any good? As I've used Hair oils in the past and they just make my hair look greasy :(
Lisa-Marie P.
Orillia, ON
I cant find this any where! Where can I find this?
Sal F.
El Cajon, CA
Is this product good to use after straightening hair?
Iona A.
Norwich
I've heard great things about this products but I'm not sure about buying it does it smooth out dry ends and brittle hair ?