BY DOVE #42 in Hair Oil

"the dove nourishing oil care collection transforms dry, rough and frizzy hair into beautifully smooth hair that s easier to manage and style. dove hair nourishing oil care detangler acts as a gentle leave-in conditioning spray with a dual-phase formula that won t weigh hair down. Our unique blend of dove weightless nutri-oils, enriched with argan oil, nourish to help instantly detangle as it replenishes lost nutrients for soft, manageable hair."

Buy on Walgreens*
Iralda K.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Dove i feel like it never goes wrong! These people know what they are doing!!! My hair really likes this product. It gives shine and leaves it super soft.
arianna R.
204 6th street 3rd floor
After I wash my hair with the dove shampoo I put tho hair nourished in there kinda like hair good its perfect got my hair texture and I wouldn't change it
Kelly V.
Hanford, CA
It has a nice scent and it leaves your hair feeling soft and smooth. It's pretty long lasting. It's not too pricey either. I felt it was pretty effective.
Lindsay A.
Bryson City, NC
I love the way this spray makes my hair feel. It doesn't leave a oily feeling and makes it shiny and healthy looking. Keeps tangles easy to come through!
Amisadai S.
Sugar Land, TX
A little goes a long way. I really focus this product on the ends because I have found that if I use it on my scalp it will make my hair overly greasy
Amanda W.
This Dove nourishing oil is a must have. It is a wonderful product and my hair feels super soft and very manageable. The price is very reasonable too.
Melissa R.
Eugene, OR
This has great smell and isn't too heavy. .keeps my hair soft and shiny. Feels healthy and strong. I will always have this in my hair stash of stuff!
alicia b.
AMAZING!!! I love this product! The smell is so refreshing and it doesn't leave my hair oily. Only problem is, I can never find it anywhere to buy it
Adelena G.
San Jose, CA
Now this product I LOVE it helps my hair it makes my hair so soft and smooth and it smells amazing a must buy for me never leaving dove ever againūüôÖ
Kristin W.
St Clr Shores, MI
I was forever faithful to expensive salon products until I tried this line. These products work great and leave my hair moisturized and frizz free.
Beth M.
Oxford, MI
I have been looking for something to help with split ends, does this help with that?
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Is this any good? As I've used Hair oils in the past and they just make my hair look greasy :(
Lisa-Marie P.
Orillia, ON
I cant find this any where! Where can I find this?
Sal F.
El Cajon, CA
Is this product good to use after straightening hair?
Iona A.
Norwich
I've heard great things about this products but I'm not sure about buying it does it smooth out dry ends and brittle hair ?