BY DOVE #60 in Hair Oil

"the dove nourishing oil care collection transforms dry, rough and frizzy hair into beautifully smooth hair that s easier to manage and style. dove hair nourishing oil care detangler acts as a gentle leave-in conditioning spray with a dual-phase formula that won t weigh hair down. Our unique blend of dove weightless nutri-oils, enriched with argan oil, nourish to help instantly detangle as it replenishes lost nutrients for soft, manageable hair."

Paige W.
Tempe, AZ
Love the shampoo! leaves my hair very soft and not frizzy. the conditioner makes my hair slightly greasy though so i only use the conditioner a few times a week
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Great detangler for curly hair. Not too heavy to use before straightening. Actually, surprisingly light with a pleasant scent. It reminds me of cherry blossom.
Iralda K.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Dove i feel like it never goes wrong! These people know what they are doing!!! My hair really likes this product. It gives shine and leaves it super soft.
Mary C.
Las Vegas, NV
This dove oil hair care is so good! my hair so frizzy but when i use this it makes my hair soft and less frizz thru out the day and it smells so good !! .
Kelly V.
Hanford, CA
It has a nice scent and it leaves your hair feeling soft and smooth. It's pretty long lasting. It's not too pricey either. I felt it was pretty effective.
arianna R.
204 6th street 3rd floor
After I wash my hair with the dove shampoo I put tho hair nourished in there kinda like hair good its perfect got my hair texture and I wouldn't change it
Angela N.
Covington, KY
Helps my dry brittle ends feel healthier and softer from bleaching my hair several times. Would absolutely recommend any dove brand especially this one.
Lindsay A.
Bryson City, NC
I love the way this spray makes my hair feel. It doesn't leave a oily feeling and makes it shiny and healthy looking. Keeps tangles easy to come through!
Amisadai S.
Sugar Land, TX
A little goes a long way. I really focus this product on the ends because I have found that if I use it on my scalp it will make my hair overly greasy
Amanda W.
This Dove nourishing oil is a must have. It is a wonderful product and my hair feels super soft and very manageable. The price is very reasonable too.
Beth M.
Oxford, MI
I have been looking for something to help with split ends, does this help with that?
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Is this any good? As I've used Hair oils in the past and they just make my hair look greasy :(
Lisa-Marie P.
Orillia, ON
I cant find this any where! Where can I find this?
Sal F.
El Cajon, CA
Is this product good to use after straightening hair?
Iona A.
Norwich
I've heard great things about this products but I'm not sure about buying it does it smooth out dry ends and brittle hair ?

back