BY DOVE

"the dove nourishing oil care collection transforms dry, rough and frizzy hair into beautifully smooth hair that s easier to manage and style. dove hair nourishing oil care detangler acts as a gentle leave-in conditioning spray with a dual-phase formula that won t weigh hair down. Our unique blend of dove weightless nutri-oils, enriched with argan oil, nourish to help instantly detangle as it replenishes lost nutrients for soft, manageable hair."

Danni T.
Kissimmee, FL
I have very curly hair, and it was a great hair product to use! I love the scent, and how soft it left my hair. I also love how well it detangled my curly mane! Great price!
Monique Y.
Safford, AZ
I actually liked this product it is very light weight on my hair left is smooth & silky helped keep my fly a ways down dry's my hair faster I wouldn't mind purchasing this :)
Alice H.
Baytown, TX
I really like this product but if you have fine hair it can weigh it down and also make it greasy. use this product just on your ends and you shouldn't have any problems.
Victoria S.
I do not understand why people would want their hair to feel oily. This is not a good product for me, I am not a fan, I try to make my hair less oily not more oily haha
Kaitlyn H.
Fremont, CA
I love this product. Detangles my hair and makes it feel so smooth after I brush it! I wouldn't recommend using with dry hair because it just made my hair feel like twigs! Otherwise it works wonderfully.
Jessica L.
Tucson, AZ
I used this product once, it did detangle my hair, but it didn't make my hair look shinny or healthy. I have other products that detangle my hair make it look healthy and shinny so I use those instead.
kaytlan h.
Abbeville , AL
Having curly frizzy hair, I love this product. It helps me tame those crazy flyaways that I always complain about. Plus its Dove and I just love Dove products.
Elizabeth G.
I love this stuff...I first received this as a sample with the shampoo and I have purchased it ever since like I swear by this stuff...my hair feels amazing and soft and the smell is great
Ronica M.
Washington, DC
I tried this product and it works ok. I had to use a lot on each part of my hair to detanlge it and it left my hair feeling sticky and greasy. I probably wont buy it again.
tracy b.
Hershey, PA
LOVE THIS! Softens my hair and leaves a shine without it feeling or looking greasy. I use on my daughters fine hair too. helps prevent static and flyaways for her
Beth M.
Oxford, MI
I have been looking for something to help with split ends, does this help with that?
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Is this any good? As I've used Hair oils in the past and they just make my hair look greasy :(
Lisa-Marie P.
Orillia, ON
I cant find this any where! Where can I find this?
Sal F.
El Cajon, CA
Is this product good to use after straightening hair?
Iona A.
Norwich
I've heard great things about this products but I'm not sure about buying it does it smooth out dry ends and brittle hair ?

Walmart