BY DOVE #41 in Hair Oil

"the dove nourishing oil care collection transforms dry, rough and frizzy hair into beautifully smooth hair that s easier to manage and style. dove hair nourishing oil care detangler acts as a gentle leave-in conditioning spray with a dual-phase formula that won t weigh hair down. Our unique blend of dove weightless nutri-oils, enriched with argan oil, nourish to help instantly detangle as it replenishes lost nutrients for soft, manageable hair."

Buy on Walgreens*
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I love all Dove products and this works well. As others products from Dove are, this one smelled nice. It did a decent job cleaning and since my hair is a little on the dryer side, it seemed to work well.
Courtney A.
Lake Charles, LA
This. Product is amazing and i love it and my hair is so much better my hair was oily and dry and i came across this on a friends page tried it and loved it i also us it in my 13 yr old girls hair
Judith m.
It defiantly isn't for ever hair type. It left my hair feeling gross and dried it out. It was worth a try for me but wasn't thrilled my husband likes it though lol I like there other products though
Morgan h.
Irmo, SC
I have extremely damaged hair, after I get our of the shower I shake and spray all throughout my hair and air or blow dry, my hair is super shiny and smooth and not weighed down at all, love
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I absolutely love this brand for hair products! I use the hair oil and hair mask and they do wonders on my long hair. I have had friends try this and they love it just as much as me. For sure going to repurchase.
Sharon C.
Antioch, TN
This shampoo didn't work very well for me. I keep one expensive and one cheap shampoo so I try a lot of different ones...my hair is very thick and coarse and this shampoo and conditioner made it dry. I guess it works differently on different hair.
Carolina l.
Hollywood, FL
Dove knows hair care! always leaving my hair silky without heavy oil residue or weigh it down. feels nice and smooth. don't use more than a button size it. a little goes a long way
Macy S.
This stuff is amazing. It smells good and provides great benefits to your hair. I usually apply it to wet hair before I dry and straighten. Adds shine and smoothness to your hair.
Jasmine B.
Foster City, CA
The shampoo and conditioner left my hair feeling light as a feather, and smooth. Then this product misted so perfectly evenly over my hair, and is so light, I was amazed before I even drug a brush through it, which was also pleasantly easy.
Danni T.
Kissimmee, FL
I have very curly hair, and it was a great hair product to use! I love the scent, and how soft it left my hair. I also love how well it detangled my curly mane! Great price!
Beth M.
Oxford, MI
I have been looking for something to help with split ends, does this help with that?
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Is this any good? As I've used Hair oils in the past and they just make my hair look greasy :(
Lisa-Marie P.
Orillia, ON
I cant find this any where! Where can I find this?
Sal F.
El Cajon, CA
Is this product good to use after straightening hair?
Iona A.
Norwich
I've heard great things about this products but I'm not sure about buying it does it smooth out dry ends and brittle hair ?