BY DOVE

"the dove nourishing oil care collection transforms dry, rough and frizzy hair into beautifully smooth hair that s easier to manage and style. dove hair nourishing oil care detangler acts as a gentle leave-in conditioning spray with a dual-phase formula that won t weigh hair down. Our unique blend of dove weightless nutri-oils, enriched with argan oil, nourish to help instantly detangle as it replenishes lost nutrients for soft, manageable hair."

Madison P.
St Clr Shores, MI
I love dove as a brand. I also love this oil because I do have fine hair and it doesn’t ever weigh it down. I love to use oils like this after I straighten my hair to get rid of the frizz.
Rachel C.
This stuff is amazing. A great product to apply to damp hair before styling. Be careful you don’t use too much though, it can leave hair looking greasy instead of polished and finished.
Mare R.
I really like this stuff. It smells really nice (light enough that it’s not overpowering or anything). It helped keep my frizz down in the winter and didn’t leave my hair feeling gross or greasy. I usually used it to make my hair less staticky and such, but it worked as a detangler as well.
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
This product works good for dry hair but a little bit goes along way. I normally put it in my hair at night and sleep with it in only because I have thin hair so it can tend to make my hair greasy.
Amber M.
Warren, MI
I really like this stuff. I have color treated/dry/damaged hair. And I mainly foucus this on the ends of my hair. And I feel it makes my hair feel great. It makes my hair less frizzy and more smooth and shiny. It also smells really good which is a plus. And also it doesn't have a oily residue in my hair which I like.
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
This is one of my favorite drugstore hair oils, I love that it's a spray oil it's so easy to use and mess free I don't overuse the product like with some pour out oils. This smells amazing and does a good job of hydrating and adding amazing shine to my hair without weighing it down it combats frizz well and I spray all over when my hair is damp and then lightly spray to the ends of my hair after I've straightened or curled it as a finisher, highly recommend this if you're in the market for a great hair oil or if you've never tried one and want to try it out this is an awesome one to try
Lorena R.
I absolutely love how this product smells especially when its in my hair. AWESOME for when your in a rush but need your hair looking fantabulous and super healthy❤
Samantha S.
Chester
This has a great smell but it is hard to work through your hair. It ends up making patchy areas of oil but if you spend time combing it through then it works well.
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
As much as I like Dove products, I didn't care for this, I don't know if its just my hair but it was way too oily and it felt like my (very thick, dry damaged and unmanageable hair) just wouldn't soak in the oils from this product. But when compared to other brands in the past that I've tried, I've never had this kind of issue before, so its just something about this one by Dove that my hair just doesn't work well with it. I'm sure it probably works with other types of hair ( everyone's hair is different) but a no go with mine.
Cara M.
DOES NOT WORK. At least not for me. I have curly hair with a little bit of frizz and this did absolutely nothing for my hair. It was as if I was spraying water into my hair. I tried to use it straight out of the shower when my hair was wet but it didn't do anything at all. I didn't notice any difference which how easy my hair was to brush whatsoever. If anything it made my hair smell nice, that's it.
Beth M.
Oxford, MI
I have been looking for something to help with split ends, does this help with that?
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Is this any good? As I've used Hair oils in the past and they just make my hair look greasy :(
Lisa-Marie P.
Orillia, ON
I cant find this any where! Where can I find this?
Sal F.
El Cajon, CA
Is this product good to use after straightening hair?
Iona A.
Norwich
I've heard great things about this products but I'm not sure about buying it does it smooth out dry ends and brittle hair ?