BY DOVE #36 in Hair Oil

"the dove nourishing oil care collection transforms dry, rough and frizzy hair into beautifully smooth hair that s easier to manage and style. dove hair nourishing oil care detangler acts as a gentle leave-in conditioning spray with a dual-phase formula that won t weigh hair down. Our unique blend of dove weightless nutri-oils, enriched with argan oil, nourish to help instantly detangle as it replenishes lost nutrients for soft, manageable hair." see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
As much as I like Dove products, I didn't care for this, I don't know if its just my hair but it was way too oily and it felt like my (very thick, dry damaged and unmanageable hair) just wouldn't soak in the oils from this product. But when compared to other brands in the past that I've tried, I've never had this kind of issue before, so its just something about this one by Dove that my hair just doesn't work well with it. I'm sure it probably works with other types of hair ( everyone's hair is different) but a no go with mine.
Rachel C.
This stuff is amazing. A great product to apply to damp hair before styling. Be careful you don’t use too much though, it can leave hair looking greasy instead of polished and finished.
Lorena R.
I absolutely love how this product smells especially when its in my hair. AWESOME for when your in a rush but need your hair looking fantabulous and super healthy❤
Rachel W.
Hamden, CT
I love this product. It’s a cheap way to make my hair silky and smooth looking after I shower. A few pumps on damp hair and it works great! The smell is also amazing and leaves my hair smelling nice! I would recommend
Liz H.
Winston-Salem , NC
Review for: Anti-Frizz Serum more...
Adds Smoothness and Shine to Dry, Frizzy Hair. Dove Nourishing Oil Care Anti-Frizz Serum instantly smoothes frizz and revitalizes shine. The lightweight serum transforms dry, rough, and frizzy hair into beautifully smooth hair that's easy to manage and style.
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
This product works good for dry hair but a little bit goes along way. I normally put it in my hair at night and sleep with it in only because I have thin hair so it can tend to make my hair greasy.
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
This is one of my favorite drugstore hair oils, I love that it's a spray oil it's so easy to use and mess free I don't overuse the product like with some pour out oils. This smells amazing and does a good job of hydrating and adding amazing shine to my hair without weighing it down it combats frizz well and I spray all over when my hair is damp and then lightly spray to the ends of my hair after I've straightened or curled it as a finisher, highly recommend this if you're in the market for a great hair oil or if you've never tried one and want to try it out this is an awesome one to try
Cara M.
DOES NOT WORK. At least not for me. I have curly hair with a little bit of frizz and this did absolutely nothing for my hair. It was as if I was spraying water into my hair. I tried to use it straight out of the shower when my hair was wet but it didn't do anything at all. I didn't notice any difference which how easy my hair was to brush whatsoever. If anything it made my hair smell nice, that's it.
Maryjane F.
Milford, CT
This dove Oil care for your hair let me tell you something and it is the best I've ever use I have frizzy type of hair let me tell you something you wash your hair put A little bit of this in your hair it makes it nice and smooth takes away the frizz looks nice and shiny and it smells great it's very affordable you can get it any drugstore any department store or any grocery store ..get some and try and see for yourself it works wonders it's awesome
Tina E.
Eastlake
This works really good on the ends of my hair.  When use this you only need a dab or 2 on to your fingertips, the run your fingers through your hair.  If you use too much at once then you will have greasy hair.  Its very hard to find in stores these days but you might find it online although, way over priced because its discontinued.
Beth M.
Oxford, MI
I have been looking for something to help with split ends, does this help with that?
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Is this any good? As I've used Hair oils in the past and they just make my hair look greasy :(
Lisa-Marie P.
Orillia, ON
I cant find this any where! Where can I find this?
Sal F.
El Cajon, CA
Is this product good to use after straightening hair?
Iona A.
Norwich
I've heard great things about this products but I'm not sure about buying it does it smooth out dry ends and brittle hair ?