4 colors available

BY DOVE #8 in Hair Oil

"the dove nourishing oil care collection transforms dry, rough and frizzy hair into beautifully smooth hair that s easier to manage and style. dove hair nourishing oil care detangler acts as a gentle leave-in conditioning spray with a dual-phase formula that won t weigh hair down. Our unique blend of dove weightless nutri-oils, enriched with argan oil, nourish to help instantly detangle as it replenishes lost nutrients for soft, manageable hair." see more...

• Is this any good??1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this products but I'm not sure about ...2 Answers
  • Would this make my hair oily feeling?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Kari V.
Kari V.
Potosi, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wanted to like this product, but unfortunately, it just didn't work out for me. Dove Nourishing Oil Hair Care looks really nice in the bottle, and the gold color is really what enticed me to try it out. Like most hair oils, it has a greasy feel right out of the bottle, but unlike some of the other oils I've tried this one didn't seem to soak into my hair at all. I applied this product to towel dried hair. After applying, when I air dry my hair it tends to feel like oily straw. It is not softened, but feels greasy to the touch and the ends still feel dry. When I heat style my hair it's somewhat better, but the ends still feel damaged and my hair is lacking volume and appears greasy. I would not recommend this product.

Update: I used this this morning to style my daughter's SUPER tangled after-shower hair, and it actually did a fair job detangling, and made it easier to braid. She has medium thickness hair that leans towards a finer texture, and I really like this for her.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Milwaukee, WI
I love using this detangler on dry hair before brushing it out. It takes any knots in my hair and separates them easily, allowing me to brush through with ease. The smell is divine, and the formula has a bit of shimmer in it - leaving a shiny, glossy, gleam to your mane. I wouldn't say this product is moisturizing, but the Argan oil inside definitely help nourish brittle tangly hair. I will re-purchase.
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
This product worked great! It really makes my hair look great after using. I was scared at first to use it because my hair is naturally oily but it didn't make it any worse than what it is naturally. The product always worked wonders on detangling the hair. And from what I remember it smelled really great!
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Mexia, TX
I'm just obsessed with dove
I just love all there products.!!
It really does help with the friss since I'm hair is really friss
This is the only product that can do with my hair and the friss ones
And it does not make you hair at all oily
I highly recommend thes products

I love using this right after washing my hair. This detangles my hair pretty easily and mind you, I do not have straight silky smooth hair so.. 10/10 here
Has a good scent to it which is a plus. I like using this even on my second hair day
Juliana C.
Juliana C.
Lakewood, OH
It oil is wonderful, I wash my hair almost everyday and at the same time I have to dry it and when I finish to dry I like to use this oil because make my hair so soft, brightness and smell very good...I recommend for sure
Jenny R.
Jenny R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo is the best shampoo I have ever used. Hands down. It smells wonderfully, makes my hair manageable and shiny, and is very cost friendly. I will purchase this over and over again.
Angelina H.
Angelina H.
Louisville, KY
This is one of my favorite hair oils. When I had blonde hair and was very brittle this product helped it look alive and nourished. I use this also to help detangle my hair after I shower and it works wonders.
Jonahs J.
Jonahs J.
This smells like candy (in a good way) and I loved it a lot until I moved to a place where the water makes my hair kinda greasy and gross. But hopefully after I move soon I'll be able to use this again.
Shylena H.
Shylena H.
Glendale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This didn't work well for me. I felt like my hair was dirty and ended up giving it to a friend. I am not sure how she feels about it, but I will definitely not be using this ever again.
Beth M.
Beth M.
Oxford, MI
I have been looking for something to help with split ends, does this help with that?
Sal F.
Sal F.
El Cajon, CA
Is this product good to use after straightening hair?
Niamh L.
Niamh L.
Manchester , Greater Manchester
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this any good? As I've used Hair oils in the past and they just make my hair look greasy :(
Lisa-Marie P.
Lisa-Marie P.
Orillia , Ontario
I cant find this any where! Where can I find this?
Iona A.
Iona A.
Norwich
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard great things about this products but I'm not sure about buying it does it smooth out dry ends and brittle hair ?