BY DOVE

Revive your dry hair with Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo with weightless Nutri-Oils a unique blend with mineral and naturally-sourced almond oils. This shampoo is formulated to reduce frizz up to 100. see more...

tamara e.
Conover, NC
Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo is a great product. Packaged nicely, easy open top, I picked mine up from Walmart. Price was comparable to other brands, nice scent. I’d definitely buy this product again.
Morgan W.
Annandale, VA
I have a couple dove shampoos and I love the smell that they have firstly, that's probably why I keep going back to them. They are extremely affordable for the amount needed and the size of the bottle. The only reason I cannot give 5 stars is because I do feel like I lose a lot of my bounce when I use them. I don't feel my hair is quite as curly after and need to use a lot of post washing creams to add the oil back to my hair that's completely stripped away during use. If it wasn't for that I'd be in love with dove hair products.
Maria
This is my holy grail shampoo! I have been using it for over 2 years now. My hair fluctuates between being very dry and oily, and this shampoo just really works no matter what side of the spectrum my hair happens to fall on at the time. It cleans, smooths, nourishes, and keeps my hair healthy. I will continue repurchasing unless I find something better!
Anna S.
I use Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo on a continuous basis.  My hair is naturally thin and I always was having so much trouble styling it.  Once I tried Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo, I am hooked and never looked back.  My hair feel soft and shiny, and so much easier to style.   I highly recommend this shampoo.
gamila s.
I always use this kinda of shampoo it really helps my hair grow fast and more stronger. I love using because my hair benefit a lot from it and the smell is really nice. I really like this product and I highly recommend it.
Angel E.
We all want our hair looking beautiful, and it will once you use Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo. For guys it leaves us that sharp tone in our hair , and for the ladies out there it gives that look to show off their amazing beauty. This shampoo help in a massive way, because without our hair looking great we cant start or end our day, thanks to Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo we can!
Stephanie O.
Dove is by far the best brand I've come across on . Sold in our local retail stores . I feel like it's a more natural brand but it does justice by leaving your hair soft and gorgeous . Even there soap bars are amazing . I usually buy it at Walmart where they have great prices !
Paulina R.
Escalon, CA
If you have dry and curly hair you have to try this product it gives you a nice soft feeling on your hair.  It has oil and gives you a shine to the hair. It nourish and protects your hair when you put heat on it. The oil is not that bad. It helps me with my curly hair.
Corinthian H.
Best products I always used dove this is my favorite products by far ! It's good , it smells good lathers good and it's very effective in all hair types , my hair is long and soft and it works wonders !!!! I would buy this again ! Everyone should give this a try
Great shampoo for drier hair people. This leaves your hair looking beautiful and silky. My hair is naturally brown and dry, I wash it 2 times a week and this shampoo has been working perfectly for me. I would recommend it to others that have a drier scalp since it is an oil care shampoo.