BY DOVE

• For dry, frizzy hair
• Formulated with Advanced Nutri-Oils that treats dry hair
• Smoothes up to 100% of roughness and controls dryness*
• Non-greasy formula
•  Nourishes hair at the deepest level when used daily
Did you know that natural oils have been used in hair treatments for many years because of their moisturising, smoothing and deeply nourishing properties? We’ve created Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo to instantly help tame frizzy, unruly hair and, with continuous use, give progressive nourishment over time for healthier hair.

This nourishing shampoo, with Advanced Nutri-Oils, gently cleanses your hair, instantly making it feel smoother and deeply nourishing hair from within. Hair is moisturized from the first use and healthier in the long run with continuous use. Plus, the non-greasy formula won't weigh your hair down.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Perfume, Glycerin, Sodium benzoate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium chloride, Citric acid, Gluconolactone, Carbomer, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, TEA-Sulfate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Mica, Cocamide MEA, Sodium sulfate, Trehalose, PEG-45M, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Titanium dioxide, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Silica, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Butylated hydroxytoluene, CI 17200, CI 19140, CI 42090

• Does this do the job? I have really oily hair and I need ...1 Answers
  • Will this make my ends dry? I have a really hard time fin...1 Answers
  • Does this oil weigh down the hair? 1 Answers
Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo
  • "They have a clean smell and clean feeling and this specific shampoo targets oily hair which can happen often because I'm pretty active." in 1 review
Michaley A.
Comstock Park, MI
Makes my hair so soft and smooth. Also has such a clean and nice scent to it! Lightweight on my hair and doesn’t leave it feeling like there is any residue left on my hair! Overall such a good product that I use regularly
Kendyll L.
Butte, MT
I really enjoyed using this shampoo. It’s doesnt feel like a drug store product, so it was definitely worth the money! My hair felt so soft and smooth after using this shampoo. The smell is amazing! My hair was incredibly shiny afterwards too!
Yesenia P.
Lexington, NE
I was skeptical about using dove for my hair, but this is a must! They have all different kinds for hair types and it always makes my hair soft and tangle free! It’s really affordable and works amazing
Bree O.
simi valley
I bought this shampoo a few weeks ago and i’m in love. It smells good and makes my hair feel absolutely amazing after. my hair feels soft and healthy, i would recommend this product for those of you with dry brittle hair.
Subira J.
Fayetteville, GA
I’m not really a fan of dog hair products so much as their skin products. I feel like a pretty regular. It does provide moisture but it’s not anything I’m not used to, and he doesn’t really well me. I think I would not purchase it myself but if it was it made available to me and that was my only option, sure I would use it.
Josie B.
Odessa, TX
Love this!!! Dove did it right with this one. I can use it every day and not have any build up. Love the way it has left my hair soft,and has gotten thicker since I started using.
Ranem N.
arlington
I really like the Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo its very nice. This shampoo has a great long lasting scent. This shampoo compared to others is very nourishing. This shampoo lathers really well. I would definitely buy this product again.
Tamara E.
Conover, NC
Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo is a great product. Packaged nicely, easy open top, I picked mine up from Walmart. Price was comparable to other brands, nice scent. I’d definitely buy this product again.
Julie P.
Love the way it smells and make any hair feel. I’ve tried a bunch of different brands before and the last one I used made my hair feel more oily and greasy but this one makes it feel soft and clean. And I don’t have to wash it as much.
Sarah K.
This shampoo and conditioner are better then any high end brand I have used. I have thick, curly, blonde hair and this works wonders on it. My hair smells great and looks great all the time.
Kayla O.
Hymera, IN
Does anyone have problems with this shampoo making your hair feel like straw???
Taylor H.
I have very oily hair - need to wash once a day. Does this shampoo leave hair oily? I try to stay away from anything with oils in it.
Marla A.
bradshaw, WV
How well does this work for oily hair?
Tiffany D.
Westminster, CA
My hair gets oily within a day of washing it. How is this product in regards to longevity? Did anyone see that it kept their hair oil-free longer than some other products did?
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
Is this good for oily hair ?

back