BY DOVE

• For dry, frizzy hair
• Formulated with Advanced Nutri-Oils that treats dry hair
• Smoothes up to 100% of roughness and controls dryness*
• Non-greasy formula
•  Nourishes hair at the deepest level when used daily
Did you know that natural oils have been used in hair treatments for many years because of their moisturising, smoothing and deeply nourishing properties? We’ve created Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo to instantly help tame frizzy, unruly hair and, with continuous use, give progressive nourishment over time for healthier hair.

This nourishing shampoo, with Advanced Nutri-Oils, gently cleanses your hair, instantly making it feel smoother and deeply nourishing hair from within. Hair is moisturized from the first use and healthier in the long run with continuous use. Plus, the non-greasy formula won't weigh your hair down.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Perfume, Glycerin, Sodium benzoate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium chloride, Citric acid, Gluconolactone, Carbomer, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, TEA-Sulfate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Mica, Cocamide MEA, Sodium sulfate, Trehalose, PEG-45M, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Titanium dioxide, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Silica, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Butylated hydroxytoluene, CI 17200, CI 19140, CI 42090

• Does anyone have problems with this shampoo making your h...7 Answers
  • Does this do the job? I have really oily hair and I need ...1 Answers
  • Will this make my ends dry? I have a really hard time fin...1 Answers
Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo
  • "They have a clean smell and clean feeling and this specific shampoo targets oily hair which can happen often because I'm pretty active." in 1 review
Michaley A.
Comstock Park, MI
Makes my hair so soft and smooth. Also has such a clean and nice scent to it! Lightweight on my hair and doesn’t leave it feeling like there is any residue left on my hair! Overall such a good product that I use regularly
Kendyll L.
Butte, MT
I really enjoyed using this shampoo. It’s doesnt feel like a drug store product, so it was definitely worth the money! My hair felt so soft and smooth after using this shampoo. The smell is amazing! My hair was incredibly shiny afterwards too!
Yesenia P.
Kearney, NE
I was skeptical about using dove for my hair, but this is a must! They have all different kinds for hair types and it always makes my hair soft and tangle free! It’s really affordable and works amazing
Bree O.
simi valley
I bought this shampoo a few weeks ago and i’m in love. It smells good and makes my hair feel absolutely amazing after. my hair feels soft and healthy, i would recommend this product for those of you with dry brittle hair.
Josie B.
Odessa, TX
Love this!!! Dove did it right with this one. I can use it every day and not have any build up. Love the way it has left my hair soft,and has gotten thicker since I started using.
Tamara E.
Conover, NC
Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo is a great product. Packaged nicely, easy open top, I picked mine up from Walmart. Price was comparable to other brands, nice scent. I’d definitely buy this product again.
Sarah K.
This shampoo and conditioner are better then any high end brand I have used. I have thick, curly, blonde hair and this works wonders on it. My hair smells great and looks great all the time.
Amanda V.
Houston
This shampoo smells so great, when I'm out and about people ask what smells so good and they try to follow the smell and it leads straight to me hair so thanks dove👍
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Ive recently been testing this shampoo and conditioner out for about a month now, and i really like it! I feel like it has hydrated the ends of my hair and it is also less frizzy! My hair looks so shiny and clean after i use this. It also smells really amazing! People always ask what i use on my hair! And it has just been this shampoo and conditioner. I bought the pack at sams club and they come in bigger bottles for a good price deal! Dove Damage Therapy Nourishing Oil Care ConditionerDove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo
Manrit K.
Seattle, WA
Very moisturizing and it smells amazing! My hair felt so smooth. it's very good in texture and helped my hair from shedding. I would recommend this to my family and friends to try. It's worth every penny!
Kayla O.
Hymera, IN
Does anyone have problems with this shampoo making your hair feel like straw???
Taylor H.
I have very oily hair - need to wash once a day. Does this shampoo leave hair oily? I try to stay away from anything with oils in it.
GERALDINE R.
Really works for oily hair
Marla A.
bradshaw, WV
How well does this work for oily hair?
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
Is this good for oily hair ?