Dove Nourishing Oil Care Hair Therapy uploaded by Dina E.Dove Nourishing Oil Care Hair Therapy uploaded by Beisnel V.Dove Nourishing Oil Care Hair Therapy uploaded by Tamar A.

BY DOVE

Dove Nourishing Oil Care Detangler transforms dry, rough and frizzy hair into beautifully smooth hair that's easier to manage and style. Dove Hair Nourishing Oil Care Detangler Spray acts as a gentle leave-in conditioning spray with a dual-phase formula that won't weigh hair down. Dove Hair Nourishing Oil Care Hair Detangler has a unique blend of Weightless Nurti-Oils, enriched with Argan Oil, and nourishes hair to help instantly detangle as it replenishes lost nutrients for soft, manageable hair.

nandiee c.
Lancaster, CA
Dove Nourishing Oil Care Detangler transforms dry, rough and frizzy hair into soft, smooth and superbly touchable strandsUse Dove Nourishing Oil Care Detangling Spray to quickly nourish and smooth hair, leaving it frizz-proof and manageableDove Nourishing Oil Care Hair Detangler contains a blend of weightless nutri-oils to replenish nutrients as it separates tanglesDove Nourishing Oil Care Detangler Spray absorbs quickly into your hair, leaving no greasy feel.Fight frizz, add shine, and instantly detangle your hair with Dove Nourishing Oil Care Hair Detangler Spray
Brittany B.
Branson, MO
It's a life saver, my hair (from coloring and bleaching and coloring back again) has become SO damage it's sad but this little thing has saved my hair from completely collapsing, it makes it easy to style and it doesn't leave that greasy feeling.I loved it and will be ordering some more
Stephanie B.
Elkhorn City, KY
I don't usually use detangling products but when I do I use this. I bought this at Walmart when I had super long hair. It smells nice since it has the argon oil in it and it works really well. It left my hair feeling soft and smooth but not greasy although with this product it could make your hair greasy if you used too much.
Nick L.
Brownsville
I loved the smell i loved how soft and shiny it made my hair feel and look i do think it is a bit pricey for the amount of oil your get its effective depending on how damaged your hair is the packaging look decent and i was in the midst of satisfied and disappointed
Elene T.
New Castle, DE
I love Dove products. This hair therapy is great with a nice smell.
Super affordable price! I have dry wavy hair, I have used it every day and made my hair smother. I can highly recommend this product and the seller.
Mia L.
I love using this stuff because it helps with my hair when my hair is damaged and dry and it smells really good!  I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good hair treatment. It is also very affordable and non expensive and it lasts pretty long !
Hanna J.
Saint Albans, WV
this dove hair therapy really works on dry and unmanageable hair. The product is really effective and gets all the frizz out. it's on the pricey side but it's definitely worth it for the results and I am definitely satisfied with this product
Loren M.
Canton, GA
Great product, though I do love all of Dove's products! Effective use and made my dry and oily scalp feel great. It didn't flake off either, one thing I am always concerned with having dark brunette hair. Recommend to anyone who is looking to try out a dry shampoo product!
Megan I.
Concord
This product wasn't the best because I've had better go through really quickly on my probably used it in like 20 sprays or so of a lot comes I want time and sometimes too much comes out I wasn't really sad so fine but I have some chemical be sent I would not buy it again
Tina. E.
Eastlake
This nourishing oil product works really great. All you need is to put a couple drops on your fingers and run it through the ends of your hair. It helps with drying out. The problem is that I can't find it in stores anymore.
Brandi L.
Dothan, AL
My hair is super frizzy and at times dry. Would this help manage my frizz?
Andrea O.
Como se usa este producto? Puedo dejarlo en mi cabello?
denise r.
Orlando, FL
This was the only detangler that worked in mine and my daughters hair.... now that is has been discontinued is there anything even remotely like this product that works just as good?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Does it make your hair look greasy?
Marta A.
Scotland , ON
What does this product do? I'm looking for something that will give my hair a healthy look and feel. My hair feels dry and staticky. Should I use this product?