BY DOVE

Instantly smooth frizz and revitalize shine without weighing hair down. Lightweight formula enriched with a blend of argan and almond oils. Instantly absorbed to leave no greasy feel. Deeply nourishes to smooth.

Linda S.
Mt Sterling, KY
I had high hope for this hair treatment. I was not impressed. It was recommended to me since I have incredibly dry frizzy hair. It did not tame the beast. It did have
Molli M.
Ripley, WV
Helped with frizz, but didn’t smell as good as I had hoped. Didn’t notice that it helped with dryness either, which I was hoping for. For the price it was good, but I prefer more professional hair care brands
charlotte m.
united states
This stuff is amazing. Be aware not to apply too much but just a couple of drops will transform the way your hair looks.
Alix J.
Los Angeles , CA
First and only hair oil I’ve ever used. Has a nice scent and keeps my hair from getting frizzy
gabrielle t.
Mirabel, MN
My roomate got this for me, i really like it, it softens my hair, howerver it dosen’t really controls frizz. It smells good, i run this trough my freshly cleaned hair. For the price i’m satisfied.
Ipsita G.
The good things about the product is
1.the smell
2.it is very light weight oil.
3.if you have super wavy or curly hair and a bad hair day then this is what you need.
Sammy R.
Works great! A little goes a long way & it smells very nice! After showering I use 3 pumps on my extra long hair & also use it to smooth out flyaways on my dried/styled hair.
Valerie H.
Trois, QC
Very good for dry hair but leaves my hair a little greasy. My hair feels soft right after I but it but a little wet. I’ve used it for the past few months and I realized my hair absorbs the oil quite faster than other brands I used in the past. For the price, would still buy.
Lindsay T.
Sudbury , ON
This keeps my hair feeling soft all day, and it keeps the frizz tamed. Easy to use and affordable.