BY DOVE

• Designed To Nourish Dry And Dull Hair With Regular Use

• Seals Hair Cuticles For Perfectly Smooth Strands

• De-tangles For More Manageable Hair

• Suitable For Daily Use

Need A Little Help To Get Your Hair Back To Its Best? If Your Hair Needs Moisture, All You Need To Replenish It Is The Right Nourishing Dry Hair Treatment. For Hair That’s More Manageable, Soft And Perfectly Smooth, Try Dove Nourishing Oil Care Smoothing Cream, With Argan Oil.
Worried Oils Are Too Heavy For Your Hair? This Deeply Nourishing Leave-in Combing Cream Moisturizes Without Making Hair Feel Greasy. Instead, You’re Left With Silky Hair That’s Tangle-free And Easier To Comb.
Add Dove Nourishing Oil Care Smoothing Cream To Your Daily Hair Care Routine To Provide Nourishment And Moisture, Transforming Dry Hair To Beautifully Shiny And Smooth.

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Parfum, Dipropylene Glycol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Petrolatum, Dmdm Hydantoin, Disodium Edta, Tea-dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Ci 19140, Ci 17200, Ci 42090

Dove Nourishing Oil Care Damage Therapy Leave-In Smoothing Cream
  • "I love the Dove Nourishing oil Care Damage Thearpy Leave in Smoothing Cream!! Works so well with the Shampoo & Conditioner. I've been using this Brand for a few years now!! I even got my Mom to try it when She visited, She loved it too. It really helps with Your hair frizzieness & split ends. I love how soft my hair is after I use it. I highly recommend this Product to everyone should try.!!! :)" in 7 reviews
  • "I get hair fall after using dove shampoo and conditioner." in 1 review
  • "I have really dry hair and really nappyhair and putting this in when I get of the shower helps a lot with the friz but makes it a little greasy" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick and long hair." in 1 review
  • "the product works really good I put it in my hair after a shower to damp hair and it makes my hair smell so good and my hair is so soft when it dry's it also makes my hair easy to brush " in 1 review
Mufasa025
Dove nourishing oil care damage therapy leave- in smoothing cream is great for your hair! Bring it to the pool, lake, or the beach and leave it in while enjoying the sun. Leaves your hair smooth and shiny! Definitely a purchase I would keep purchasing! Dove always has the most amazing products!
Amanda L.
This stuff helped my hair get so much healthier!! It is so nourishing and condition! I put heat on my hair 3-4 times a week, so this stuff was a life saver for my hair. I would definitely recommend this to anyone, especially if you put heat on your hair a lot!
Shayla L.
Albany
Such a good product, I love using all sorts of dove products they never seem to fail. They leave you feeling so soft, and smelling great. Pricing is always a great thing! I definitely recommend to anyone!
Rosa C.
nacogdoches,tx
Purchased at: ULTA
Dry soothing cream , I usually apply this right after the shower and before bedtime. When I wake up my skin is flawless and radiant, this cream is super gentle on my skin and works great .
melinda77 R.
New Bedford
Dove products are so great for dry skin especially I love all dove products really helps with dry skin and definitely affordable and would recommend this products
Jordan B.
Marion
Does nursing at oil care damage therapy leave it in smoothing cream helps to make my hair supersoft but it also helps to make sure there is an a lot of oil after using it my hair became a lot softer and smoother throughout the day and I didn’t have to worry about frozen much
Ana S.
Cantonment, FL
My hair can get super dry especially at the ends. This product totally takes care of that. Leaves my strands feeling so soft and moisturized! My hair is super curly and my curl’s from using this have never looked better!
Azalia R.
Dallas, TX
This Dove nourishing oil is great. It leaves my hair feeling super silky and soft. It smells amazing and it keeps my hair from getting frizzy. For me, a little goes a long way. I still use it but only on the ends of my hair.
Shawn T.
San Francisco, CA
Not bad Dove! I always loved to use Dove body washes years ago, and what I like about this product is how creamy it is! There is something about the scent too, it's just so relaxing. Pretty affordable, but like most affordable products, keep in mind that you still get what you paid for!
Markeithsha K.
Ontario
I use this treatment once a week to bring my dead ends back to life after a wash it leaves my hair feeling conditioned and soft as ever. The shine it gives to my hair leaves me feeling more confident about going outside. You can even buy it at your local stores for cheap.